Hey,
Just a few questions for my music exam..
I need to know harmonic minors, natural minors and melodic minors..
any way to remember them?

Intervals, again, how do I remember them?

any ways of remembering how to write chords?

i do know all this, but I just had to ask for any alternative methods though...
do you need to know them all over the neck?

i just use modes for that

and once you know the major scale 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-1
you can adjust it and relate it to the notes of the fretboard.

an example would be the c major scale C-D-E-F-G-A-B-C

you could play that at the 8th fret with the C on the 8th fret E string, if i wanted to turn it into the natural minor scale you change the major scale formula to 1-2-b3-4-5-b6-b7-1
where the "b's" are flattened notes.

then you would look to see what notes of a major scale in another key are

notes of the major scale in all keys
Ab =Ab-Bb-C-Db-Eb-F-G-Ab
A =A-B-C#-D-E-F#-G#-A
Bb/A# =Bb-C-D-Eb-F-G-A-Bb
B =B-C#-D#-E-F#-G#-A#-B
C =C-D-E-F-G-A-B-C
Db/C# =Db-Eb-F-Gb-Ab-Bb-C-Db
D =D-E-F#-G-A-B-C#-D
Eb/D# =Eb-F-G-Ab-Bb-C-D-Eb
E =E-F#-G#-A-B-C#-D#-E
F =F-G-A-Bb-C-D-E-F
Gb/F# =Gb-Ab-Bb-Cb-Db-Eb-F-Gb
G =G-A-B-C-D-E-F#-G

you can see that the A major scale has a sharp 3rd, 6th and 7th, and because the formaula for the minor scale is 1-2-b3-4-5-b6-b7-1, flattening those notes would make it have the same notes as the C major

here's the formulas for the modes of the major scale
ionian - 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-1 (major)
dorian - 1-2-b3-4-5-6-b7-1
phrygian - 1-b2-b3-4-5-b6-b7-1
lydian - 1-2-3-#4-5-6-7-1
mixolydian - 1-2-3-4-5-6-b7-1
aeolian - 1-2-b3-4-5-b6-b7-1 (minor)
locrian - 1-b2-b3-4-b5-b6-b7-1

another example is that you can play the mixolydian starting from the G on the low E string because the G major scale only has 1 sharp note at the 7th position and the mixolydian scale tells you that you can flatten that note to be able to play it at the 3rd fret E string and still be in the same key.

you can get the formulas for the other scales you want and get the modes of them.

note: all formulas refer to the major scale 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-1.

also sorry if this makes no sense, but i've just tryed to condense modes into a very small space.

tl;dr use modes
Quote by MapOfYourHead

you can see that the A major scale has a sharp 3rd, 6th and 7th, and because the formaula for the minor scale is 1-2-b3-4-5-b6-b7-1, flattening those notes would make it have the same notes as the C major

another example is that you can play the mixolydian starting from the G on the low E string because the G major scale only has 1 sharp note at the 7th position and the mixolydian scale tells you that you can flatten that note to be able to play it at the 3rd fret E string and still be in the same key.

mate this looks like a pretty insane method. im not really sure what you have devised here but there is definitely a more conventional way of thinking about these things.
As for the OP, you don't really need to concern yourself with remembering every chord, interval and scale. The formulas are the way to go. Instead of remembering that A minor is ACE just remember a minor chord is a minor third + major third and just figure it out that way, you do know the formulas for each chord right? If not just ask

same with scales and intervals just understand how they are constructed

i suggest memorizing your key signatures cold turkey though
mate this looks like a pretty insane method. im not really sure what you have devised here but there is definitely a more conventional way of thinking about these things

it only looks complicated because ive tried to condense it down, all you really need to know are some formulas, the major scale and what notes are in what key.
Hey,
Just a few questions for my music exam..
I need to know harmonic minors, natural minors and melodic minors..
any way to remember them?
learn them by ear and by sight

Intervals, again, how do I remember them?

any ways of remembering how to write chords?
copy from books ,
find a teacher to correct any mistakes
Quote by Deep-Sea-Seamus
Instead of remembering that A minor is ACE just remember a minor chord is a minor third + major third and just figure it out that way

Bahh, I did this, except with major triads, and its not bad, it makes finding scale degrees and intervals easier.
If you play guitar, please don't waste your time in The Pit, and please instead educate yourself in the Musician Talk forum, where you can be missing out on valuable info.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
It's like you read my mind!

I got meself a self-approving sig. Kick. Ass.

Major:           1 2  3 4 5  6 7          Minor: 1 2 b3 4 5 b6 b7

Melodic Minor:   1 2 [color="Green"]b3[/COLOR] 4 5  6 7                 1 2 b3 4 5  [color="Green"]6  7[/COLOR]
Harmonic Minor:  1 2 [color="Green"]b3[/COLOR] 4 5 [color="Green"]b6[/COLOR] 7                 1 2 b3 4 5 b6  [color="Green"]7[/COLOR]
I look at the melodic and harmonic minors in both of these ways; flattening notes from the major scale or naturalizing notes from the minor scale.

To be honest I don't really know which is the best/conventional way of looking at them so I just learned both.