Please sign this petition. If you have purchased from the iTunes store you know how much of a rip off it is having the files protected.

Click here
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
There are 2 signatures on that thing, and the goal is for 1,500.

Sorry buddy, but you're not going to be changing anything any time soon.

If you really don't like the protections, then just buy it elsewhere or something. It's not like iTunes is the only store on the planet you can buy music from.
No, I won't put my name to this because it doesn't make any sense. You should have known the restrictions in place with iTunes before you used it. This whole thing is like bitching because Blockbuster won't let you keep some films you rented.
Last edited by MrP at Nov 19, 2008,
just dont use buy an ipod or a mac, and dont use itunes. the only way to fight an evil corporation is to ignore it until it goes away.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by MrP
No, I won't put my name to this because it doesn't make any sense. You should have known the restrictions in place with iTunes before you used it. This whole thing is like bitching because Blockbuster won't let you keep some films you rented.

You are buying the music from iTunes not renting it,so comparing it to blockbuster is total bull****.
Quote by Fera_rawr
You are buying the music from iTunes not renting it,so comparing it to blockbuster is total bull****.

However, you must realize that the protection is so people will actually buy the music. The iTunes music store basically breaks even on profits. Its real goal is to attract iPod buyers, because that's where the real money is at. If the music wasn't protected, fewer people would buy it because they could share it more easily, and the store would not become worth it. It would close down.

The real evil lies in the record companies themselves.

Either way, stop your bitching. If you don't like it, you can buy your music elsewhere. There are plenty of options out there. No one's forcing you to buy DDRM music.
Last edited by AA00P at Nov 19, 2008,
if you buy an itunes song, it wont let you transfer it to any other mp3 player other than an ipod, thats bad
=---Can't stop addicted to the shindig!!
Quote by Fera_rawr

It's not the concept of renting I was comparing it to, it's the idea that I know Blockbuster expects me to return the DVDs I rent from them in the same way that I know that there are restrictions on purchases from the iTunes store. I haven't started a petition demanding that Blockbuster let me keep their DVDs (yet), because I know that's how their business operates.
Buy it. Burn it to CD. Reupload it to itunes. You know can do what you want with it.

I think I have natural talent for guitar because I'm left handed and I use that hand to pleasure myself. Seeing as I started playing after most of intense masturbating-teen years, the dexterity was already there.
Why not just buy the CD?

You knew that when you buy it of iTunes or w/e your going to get some DRM.
Fender American Strat
-
Fender Tuner | Dunlop Wah | BD-2 | DS-2 | MXR Distortion III | Phase 90 | Small Clone | Carbon Copy
-
Blackstar HT-5 | Orange PPC 112