Page 1 of 2
as of me posting this its almost two and i need to get up for work at four thirty. I have insomnia and haven't slept in over two days. it just doesn't happen. i drink energy drinks so much i feel like i'm gonna die but its the only way. help me out, what can i do to get to sleep and fast?
Watch TV. Works for me everytime.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
Hot toddies always make me feel sleepy.

It's a mixture of hot water, whiskey, honey and lemon juice in any quantities you want.
Provide me with a fool proof way to leave work and I'll sleep for you! I've ben nodding off at my desk all morning
Hit yourself in the face with a brick or drink warm milk.
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by Avedas
Go to therapy meetings for people with terminal illnesses.

lol... or just create someone and fight him
i do this too, without the energy drinks. all last week i was sleeping during the day, so i didnt sleep at all at night.

my advice would be to stay up for an extended period of time(i crash after about 24 hours), and time it so you pass out at a reasonable time, like nine or ten at night. then you get the whole night of sleep and you can get back into your rhythm, at least for a few days. i would definately cut out the energy drinks, unless youre so completely buisy that you dont have any time to sleep at all. i find that even short bits of random sleep at odd times helps me with my overall tiredness.

but thats just me, ive got problems with my circadian rhythms, you might have a different type of insomnia.

also, diphenhydramine works for me. its basicly just the part of benadril that makes you fall asleep. its marketed at rite aid as "simply sleep", and it helps me. if you take enough of them you hallucinate, but ill let you decide if thats what youre into.

I have no opinion on this matter.
I think disconinuing the use of the energy drinks might help here.
Quote by Avedas
Go to therapy meetings for people with terminal illnesses.

Go fight some random who turns out to be you hitting yourself...
works every time
Quote by siskoX
weed

second
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
a few glasses of red wine usually does the trick, it goes straight to your head and stops you from thinking,
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
If youre up that late and do something to fall asleep fast, chances are youre going to sleep way past 4:30
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
Well i have the same thing lately.

Reasons: No School, No Job. Resulting into: Boredome and to much free time.
That resulted into a different scheme of when i sleep.

I sleep at 10am and wake up right before dinner time, And the rest of it im awake.
Wich really sucks.

I tried to stop this vicious circle and today i havn't actually slept so i've been up all night.

And seriously if i found a way to sleep whenever i say i want to sleep i'll pass my secret but for now, I can just say that i have insomnia aswell and it SUCKS.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
BEER! not seriously a lot of people don't sleep straight away cuz of worry etc so before you go to sleep write all your thoughts on a piece of paper. Also no caffiene in the evenin. takes me hours get to sleep but this kinda thing can help. stay away from herbs and medication!!!!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
put on a dvd and watch it lying down on the couch. works for me.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
get really high
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

run head first into your wall, then when your heads really hurting hope into bed. worked for me. by the time you wake up your headaches gone.
Drink 'drank' if you can find any

Good stuff
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Take a bunch of fuking sedatives, dood. Seds will put ya right to sleep, m8.
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries
Quote by G-loony
Well i have the same thing lately.

Reasons: No School, No Job. Resulting into: Boredome and to much free time.
That resulted into a different scheme of when i sleep.

I sleep at 10am and wake up right before dinner time, And the rest of it im awake.
Wich really sucks.

I tried to stop this vicious circle and today i havn't actually slept so i've been up all night.

And seriously if i found a way to sleep whenever i say i want to sleep i'll pass my secret but for now, I can just say that i have insomnia aswell and it SUCKS.

How is that insomnia when you're sleeping 8 hours?

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Hot toddies always make me feel sleepy.

It's a mixture of hot water, whiskey, honey and lemon juice in any quantities you want.

Protip: Substitute for hot water more whiskey.
You're*
Quote by skaterskagg1
as of me posting this its almost two and i need to get up for work at four thirty. I have insomnia

Quote by skaterskagg1
i drink energy drinks so much i feel like i'm gonna die

there's your problem.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Fap. Duh.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Just take a wank . You'll eventually get tired and fall asleep earlier than if you didn't
Quote by skaterskagg1
as of me posting this its almost two and i need to get up for work at four thirty. I have insomnia and haven't slept in over two days. it just doesn't happen. i drink energy drinks so much i feel like i'm gonna die but its the only way. help me out, what can i do to get to sleep and fast?

Lie down and do nothing and TRY to stay awake.
Holy S H I T! I can HEAR how ugly you are.

Also, would you like to take a shower in my Gleek?

___

Music is life!

___

Quote by Kensai

I like my ramen noodles like I like my women: Devoid of any taste lying lifeless in a body of water.
The cannabis plant has been known to help.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
- James Marshall Hendrix

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but you can free your mind."
- Bob Marley
get off the computer!!! stop thinking and TRYING to go to sleep, that doesnt work.
read something really difficult to comprehend.
Page 1 of 2