hey im just wondering would it be against the law in Australia to attach DeLorean Time machine style 'Thrusters' to my car? right now its an 04 Honda Civic im thinking of adding a set of thrusters similar to this
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
haha, dude if you don't do it i will find you and you will be sorry :P
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
Quote by ozy!d!ot
hey im just wondering would it be against the law in Australia to attach DeLorean Time machine style 'Thrusters' to my car? right now its an 04 Honda Civic im thinking of adding a set of thrusters similar to this

Hey man, are those missiles in the side?
Looks like some1 rushed this from the garage.
Quote by Keyphur
it doesn't matter

do it anyway

I concur.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
DeLorean>Civic (on style point) ...but even a Civic would kick ass with those.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Are you serious? I hope you are doin it just for the lulz. You might earn a little respect between 12 year old kiddos, but grown up man and woman with sense of stlye would just laugh at you.
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
i'd say so, but you'd have to notify the institution of motor cars or whatever of your modification.
Getting fined/jailed is worth getting up a tr00 kvlt status. Go for it man.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by A Certain Death
lols>law

+1
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Slooj, I'd bang you so hard.

••The Robin Trower Fans Group••
PM me to join!
If it is illegal their just going to tell you to take them off so I'd go for it
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I'd laugh at you. Not with you. Then I'd send a photo to Top Gear so Clarkson and co could mock you some more.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
lol its a civic for christ's sake. Even the Kangaroos will die laughing.
Quote by Daneeka
Are you serious? I hope you are doin it just for the lulz. You might earn a little respect between 12 year old kiddos, but grown up man and woman with sense of stlye would just laugh at you.

kiddos dunno BTTF (welll most of them)

To user below: It's called a Flux Capacitor.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Nov 19, 2008,
Are you going to include the time machine as well? Because then if they tell you it is illegal you can travel back in time and change it
Fender American Strat
-
Fender Tuner | Dunlop Wah | BD-2 | DS-2 | MXR Distortion III | Phase 90 | Small Clone | Carbon Copy
-
Blackstar HT-5 | Orange PPC 112
hahah that'll be sweet.

My friend and I just zip tied this chrome grate (like...grates that you have on the front of big snow plow trucks and ****) to the front of my friend's old VW Rabbit Convertable hahaha
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
If you get a ticket, just go back in time maybe a hundred years, create a law allowing the "thrusters" on "cars" and then travel back to the future. But I implore you, do NOT shag any relatives under any circumstances.
Last edited by dudius at Nov 19, 2008,
Quote by dudius
If you get a ticket, just go back in time maybe a hundred years, create a law allowing the "thrusters" on "cars" and then travel back to the future. But I wonder, do NOT shag any relatives under any circumstances.

What's the point in going back in time if you're not going to do a bit of relative shagging?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
If I had a time travelling car I would use it to go back in time and run over Hitler, then put myself in an infinite loop.
Would you be able to travel back in time? Because otherwise it's just pointless...
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
Quote by fretsonfire74
Lol'd hard when I saw the DeLorian. haha

You lol at DeLorians? When I was in middle school I walked home everyday and would see a DeLorian drive by. Idk who owned it, but he/she must have lived or worked in my hometown for me to have seen it every day.

The point is, I think they're badass. What other car is only made in stainless steel? You also can't forget that there are only so many of them in existence.
No reason why it should be illegal provided its safe and not gonna fall off or obstruct your vision.....only legality bit would be insurance (that 'have you modified the vehicle in any way' bit they always throw in....means it would invalidate your insurance unless you told the company so they can ramp your premium up even higher than it is atm :/)