"Thousands of members of the British National Party are living in fear after their details were posted on the internet."

It includes names of police workers- they aren't allowed to join the BNP because it goes against the equal racial rights that the police promotes.

SWIM has the entire list, baby. (it was posted here last night) Names, phone numbers, addresses, e-mails, occupations, hobbies, interests, anything and ****ing everything. So far managed to get 17 names of activists who live within walking distance, and writing up letters and getting some BCP leaflets together for them. The way I see it, if one of them thinks for a second about their beliefs, then it's worth the effort.

For those who don't know, the BNP is the British Nationalist Party. A bunch of Nazis who want "firm but voluntary incentives for immigrants and their descendants to return home".

Any thoughts? Do you think this is a violation of privacy and rights, or is it just payback for all the people who support such a terrible cause?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
You do realise that the BNP isn't really about "sending immigrants home"?

Granted, it's attracted a lot of that kind of meathead to it's cause, but primarily it was to promote pride in being British, as it does appear that admitting pride in being British is becoming something of a taboo thing.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
There was a thread on this yesterday that was closed, but that might just be because it had a list to the blog with the list of people.

The blog's been taken down now, but someone's reuploaded it to another site.

It was strange though, I heard about it here and was speaking to my dad about it, then it popped up on BBC news not 30 seconds later!

There are people I know on the list, but doesn't surprise me.

I think it's right that the BNP should be able to express their views, but I don't like the fact that people actually agree with them, and seeing that list just shows how many people (all over the country) agree with their bullshit.
Last edited by filthandfury at Nov 19, 2008,
It was founded on being as racist as possible. The founder even said it was a racist group. These days they like taking shots at muslims and immigrants but not directly in the spotlight.
I had a good look through it last night. Couldn't find anyone I knew but quite a few people in the area.
I don't support the BNP but I do see them as necessary in British politics, people should have the option to vote for far left and right wing parties as well as the ones in the middle.

That being said some BNP members do act like complete idiots, but that's just going to stop them from ever being in power.

Does anyone know if the list is still online anywhere?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Last edited by faultyy at Nov 19, 2008,
Quote by metacarpi
You do realise that the BNP isn't really about "sending immigrants home"?

Granted, it's attracted a lot of that kind of meathead to it's cause, but primarily it was to promote pride in being British, as it does appear that admitting pride in being British is becoming something of a taboo thing.

Why should anyone have pride in a bit of land?

BNP members have been arrested for admitting to racial hatred, a BNP member was arrested for going on a shooting spree in London to 'kill black people', a BNP member blew up a petrol bomb in a mosque, a BNP member was jailed for assaulting asylum seekers, the list goes on and on and on.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices