So I'm planning on buying the Epiphone LEs Paul Ultra. It costs 650ish. Thn the Les paul ultra II is like 800 dollars. The factory B stock of the Les paul Ultra II is near the same as the Les Paul Ultra. Is it worth it to buy a factory B stock?
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II(
"Epicaster" pimped out strat
Fender Blues Jr.
DeltaLab RD1 Rock distortion
Barber handmade USA Direct Drive Overdrive
DeltaLab Stereo chorus
MXR 6 band EQ
b stock usually is a blemish or scratch or something rather than something that effects playability/structural problems.

if you can find one that isnt too destroyed, go for it i guess
*Enter Sig Here*
Epiphones quality control is so good they mark guitars as 2nd (B stock)way too much and for very minor problems. I have looked at Epis that were marked as 2nds and couldn't find any problems. It's possible they correct the problem and resell it as a 2nd (B stock). Actually there is an Epi Tony Iommmi SG at a local shop I really like and it's marked 2nd and aside from the mark on the head stock I can't find anything wrong with it and the price is marked down a lot. I have bought several Bstock guitars from Musicians Friend and not one had any noticable problems. I was told a lot of their B stock is just stuff that was returned and they can't sell as new any more.
hmmmmmmm i wouldnt go for b-stock or w/e online, id want to have a good look at it if i were you.
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
Can always return it?
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.