Hey guys,first of all, I have a terrible voice,I have no talent whatsoever and I can`t play an instrument! Now that`s out of the way let me tell you what I CAN help you with. I can boost your NEW video to the first pages of youtube. You will be on the page of most subscribed/favorites/rated. How does that help you? Music and video lovers always check out youtube for raising videos who gained much popularity in one day. Now that you get exposure,it`s all up to you! If you`re good people will comment you,view you and recommend you. I am not responsible for what happens after, if you`re good then you`ll make it. If you`re not then you will not.
To Mods: sorry if this is not the correct area for this but I thought classifieds is the best match for this service.

My rates: 35 $ for 150 - 5 star votes + 150 favorites + 150 subscribers (all in the same day)
If there are people who wish more, tomorrow I can offer 500 votes+500 favs+500 subscribers (all in one day) for 85 bucks.
Payment through PayPal (pm me)
As a token of my goodwill, for the first two I will also throw a couple thousand views for your video.
The first two people who come here and request a test for my service I will give them 15 votes +15 favs+15 subscribers for free.
I will keep my offer open only to this forum for now so you guys can get the edge. Thank you and good luck!
isn't this against the rules or something?
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
I'm willing to sell my soul to the corporate machine.

Where can I sign up to get ****ed in the ass?
You can get in trouble if you buy comments.That`s why I don`t offer comments even though the are as easy as votes. All the technical security measures are taken (this is my part) plus you guys will post music videos. There are videos who make 5 thousand 5 star votes in a day and there`s nothing odd about that. Of course we are talking celebrity launches. So to answer your question:your video is safe with this plan. Someone please give me a test video (maybe a video you don`t care about),if it works for 15 votes,it works for 150 because the principle is the same. Look at some of today`s videos,they got thousand of ratings,there`s nothing odd about that.
@mikerev: you want to know what`s fishy? How Avril got the most viewed video on youtube. I know for a fact that crazy Avril fans with lots of money,lots of time and a good programmer made her No 1 on youtube.
Last edited by aleisterme at Nov 19, 2008,
Done You now have 22 five star ratings (20 are from me)+20 favs+20 subscribers. Good luck.
Last edited by aleisterme at Nov 21, 2008,
All of them start with A..
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Yes,that`s because I used the first accounts in my list. They`re in alphabetical order
Last edited by aleisterme at Nov 21, 2008,
Quote by aleisterme
You can get in trouble if you buy comments.That`s why I don`t offer comments even though the are as easy as votes. All the technical security measures are taken (this is my part) plus you guys will post music videos. There are videos who make 5 thousand 5 star votes in a day and there`s nothing odd about that. Of course we are talking celebrity launches. So to answer your question:your video is safe with this plan. Someone please give me a test video (maybe a video you don`t care about),if it works for 15 votes,it works for 150 because the principle is the same. Look at some of today`s videos,they got thousand of ratings,there`s nothing odd about that.
@mikerev: you want to know what`s fishy? How Avril got the most viewed video on youtube. I know for a fact that crazy Avril fans with lots of money,lots of time and a good programmer made her No 1 on youtube.

Actually what happened is they made a java script on a website that viewd the video every 2 minutes or so, 24/7. so that she got like a ridiculous amount of views
Quote by funkyfigure8
Actually what happened is they made a java script on a website that viewd the video every 2 minutes or so, 24/7. so that she got like a ridiculous amount of views

No,because youtube only counts 200 views from the same ip in one day. They had an expensive setup,trust me,with plenty of servers,proxies and software.
On topic: who wants to order( send me a pm so it`s all private)?
Last edited by aleisterme at Nov 23, 2008,
I am sorry but it feels like you are trying to take advantage of me.I already gave you a test.
lol isnt it fishy that he joined like 6 days ago, this is his only thread, and he hasnt entered any personal information?
gtfo
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
Quote by guitarockstar99
lol isnt it fishy that he joined like 6 days ago, this is his only thread, and he hasnt entered any personal information?

Why would that be fishy? I don`t play guitar,I offer youtube services. So here I am,in the classified area selling a service.
@Minderbinder: You`re an ape buddy.
This guy isn't worthy of GTFO's if he is not a scammer. Problem though, this is probably the wrong forum, like not as in you shouldn't be in classified but rather, go on 4chan or something.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Lmao, why would anyone pay that much for that. If you JavaScript it right, you can get 150 views in about 2 hours, then repeat. Same with five stars. I've done it before to see if it was possible.
or you could post quality videos and If the videos don't suck they'll get favorited and then they spread and you get more views.
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Yeah, I have no interest in paying someone to get me "famous" on youtube or get me an unfair advantage. Thanks though, but no.. This is more than likely a scam and something dumb for anyone to follow through with.
a band should be famous cuz they play good music. not because they payed some guy.
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
...wow
not only to the TS, but to everyone. God dam. so much...negativity. Not to mention how gullible some ppl were. I agree that u should NEVER EVER have to pay money to get fame for a talent. Thats outright selling out. Like, u couldnt get any more blatant about it. People should play guitar for themselves, not to get rich or famous or notoriety from anyone. But still, y even bother posting if ur not interested. (before i get flamed for "hypocrisy", im only posting in response to everyone else posts.)

TS, wrong place to post. def wrong place to post
My guitars:

Ibanez RG5EX1
Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML

My FX: Line 6 Floor POD Plus

In the end, fact means nothing,
its all about perspective