Anyone who's doing BTEC National Diploma Music Tech, How you finding the Bruce Lee Assignment? Basically for anyone whos ont doing it, we have to create the music and sound effects to accompany the 6 minute fight scene between Bruce Lee and Han. Anyone who's done it put a vid on youtube or summin =]
Quote by guitarhero123
Anyone who's doing BTEC National Diploma Music Tech, How you finding the Bruce Lee Assignment? Basically for anyone whos ont doing it, we have to create the music and sound effects to accompany the 6 minute fight scene between Bruce Lee and Han. Anyone who's done it put a vid on youtube or summin =]

AWESOME ASSIGNMENT IS AWESOME.

Also, Breadfan by Metallica, just for the hell of it. Just falls short of the six minute mark though. 5:41.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
vaguely on topic
gor mah music tech atm, we've gotta play a show this xmas, with the guys from the course, using technology etc
which sucks
cos ive never played with any of the guys before, and never used any of the technology before
but tbh, it could be awesome cos we're doing a cover of im blue by eiffel 65, making it all metal
if we can pull it off it should be epic
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']AWESOME ASSIGNMENT IS AWESOME.

Also, Breadfan by Metallica, just for the hell of it. Just falls short of the six minute mark though. 5:41.
you have to CREATE the music and sound effects........
Funny i got my BTEC National Certificate this morning in the mail,
Never gotten that assignment though.