#1
Okay so I was playing live and it was the first time I've really sang and played guitar in a band at a live show and whenever I touched my lips to the mic I got such a ****ing shock =P But my band rehearses with a PA and mics and everything and I don't get anything like that...
The tech at the show was asking if my amp signal was grounded or something or not and I'm just like... uhh...? Yeah? lol.. I didn't know really what he was talking about I mean... why was I getting such a bad shock there and not anywhere else? I'm dumb about this kind of ****, haha. =]


Thanks!