Selling my old gear that i no longer use..the Amp is a 2006 Crate V1512 in PERFECT condition..never been gigged, never been dropped, its beautiful sounds amazing. Gear people know that this is a Class A all tube amp. i'm gonna ask $500+shipping

2004 Ibanez RVX200BK, modified with Dimarzio X2N bridge Air Norton Neck, maple neck rosewood fingerboard, basswood body, this is a great guitar for just doodling around with. it has straploks which will come with the guitar along with the strap. also comes with a bass super padded gigbag because i couldnt find a hardshell case for it. LARGE CHIP ON THE HEADSTOCK AROUND THE POINT. My sister was moving it and hit it on the oven door handle. Doesn't affect playability at ALL. because of the pickups i'll sell for 150 OBO.

this is the amp. i only have one picture but i can take some more with my cell. i can guarantee you wont be disappointed with this amp!

Thats a lot for the amp man, Crates V series are selling for less brand new right now

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
i forgot to add the OBO on the amp too :P just tryin to get 150 less than whati payed for it i bought it brand new
im not tryin to be a dick, but I just found the same amp on craigslist with upgraded speaker and tubes for 275...you might want to reconsider your price if you want to sell it.

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144