basically ive got a 6505 i mean i havent cranked it up n its not versitile enough so i was wondering i like the look of a jvm what u think? basically im in a hard rock band play van halen, ozzy,children of bodom , lot of shred n sweeping but i play only play children of bodom if im doing metal i love to do pinches plus the 6505 sounds ****e at bedroom. and any one wanna buy it if i decide. also im kinda split between weather to get a gibson explorer iin white or a rr5 i prefere explorer even tho i love randy.
Last edited by Danny_Bodom_\M/ at Nov 19, 2008,
Quote by Danny_Bodom_\M/
basically ive got a 6505 i mean i havent cranked it up n its not versitile enough so i was wondering i like the look of a jvm what u think?

what kind of music doyou play?
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Plus (Emg 81/85)
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
I really dislike the JVM. I've tried it many times and it's failed to impress me, even the slightest, every time.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
All depending on what you play, try something from ENGL or H&K
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by MatrixClaw
I really dislike the JVM. I've tried it many times and it's failed to impress me, even the slightest, every time.

yeah i havent heard much good things about the JVM.

off topic: holy crap matrix claw you switch amps so many times haha, when did you get that diezel?
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Plus (Emg 81/85)
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
Quote by Ryohazuki
yeah i havent heard much good things about the JVM.

off topic: holy crap matrix claw you switch amps so many times haha, when did you get that diezel?

A lot of people over at Harmony-Central seem to really like the JVM, but I guess it's just not my cup of tea.

I'm getting the Diezel Thursday. I got a ridiculous deal on it that I couldn't pass up, I was mainly just looking to trade my RK combo for the head
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
havent played a 6505, but i've played a jvm a few times... honestly it just sounds like "marshall". Some marshalls are good, but this just sounded boring.

I wasnt impressed, it was a boring bland sound so i wouldnt go with that
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Quote by MatrixClaw
A lot of people over at Harmony-Central seem to really like the JVM, but I guess it's just not my cup of tea.

I'm getting the Diezel Thursday. I got a ridiculous deal on it that I couldn't pass up, I was mainly just looking to trade my RK combo for the head

Yah man your a really tough customer, JVM is the **** if you got the money, then again i havent played as many amps, guitars,pedals etc. as you have.

I think its one of the bombest amps they got in those mainstream stores, other than the 6505.
I somewhat liked the JVM 50 watt 205H that I played at low-moderate volume levels. I played it through an EVH 4x12 (awesome) However, once I really opened the volume up on the amp it begame thin, shrill and unfocused. shrugs
The 6505 will sound bigger and more meaty. Great tone too.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION