Hi ,

I've been searching for ages for a decent left-handed V style guitar. i have Finally found one BUT, unfortunately, I can't personally try it since it is in America and i have'nt had any experience with this particular company.

Can guys who actually USED the guitar give their opinion regarding http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110314275938&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=001

PS. Pink guitars rule!!!!!!! :P and how do you hyperlink a url to a word? (i.e click here ...etc.)
The cliched "rig" Signature:

ESP LTD EC-1000VBL (EMG-ed)
Dean Cadillac SilverBurst Left-handed
Boss GT-8
Roland Micro-Cube
Line 6 FlexTone III XL
Levy's straps
Try Agile?

www.rondomusic.com

Can't try it though just so you know. They only sell directly from their site
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Quote by RR787
Try Agile?

www.rondomusic.com

Can't try it though just so you know. They only sell directly from their site

I am kind of interested in this one, but thanks. I'll have a look.

Edit: Had a look, the only tune-o-matic bridge V is a Baswood, I feel that this wood is very light and i will break it if I'm not careful :P. BTW, the kramer is Alder.

Boss GT-8
Roland Micro-Cube
Line 6 FlexTone III XL
Levy's straps
Last edited by crimson moon at Nov 19, 2008,
Kramer makes some pretty awesome guitars
Quote by RocknRollRay
If you make a clone of yourself, then have sex with yourself,

Is it incest or masturbation?
Quote by wtf290
It's not incest, but it's not masturbation.
It'd be closer to incest than masturbation, but I don't think there's a word for it.
Quote by ScottElwood
Incesturbation?
Quote by Rocknroller309
Kramer makes some pretty awesome guitars

This would be their high-end stuff. but there is no real information regarding this guitar apart from what is available on Kramer's website. Spec-wise it is great, but i want actual playability experience.

Boss GT-8
Roland Micro-Cube
Line 6 FlexTone III XL
Levy's straps
thats an awesome guitar there, just had to say it.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Quote by dan ramP
thats an awesome guitar there, just had to say it.

AND IT'S PINK!

Boss GT-8
Roland Micro-Cube
Line 6 FlexTone III XL
Levy's straps
Its a good quality axe for the money, its one of the newer Kramers. Kramer is now owned by Gibson/Epiphone. Their site is musicyo.com which is owned by Gibson so you can order it directly from them.
I have not played that particular model but the neck I'm sure is the same as my Striker in that its got a pretty flat radius fingerboard and is more on the thin side but not Ibanez Wizard neck thin.
The pickups are very high output and rather dark sounding but some like them, I did not. If you replace them it really makes the guitar come alive. I'm sure if you threw the pickup against a fridge it would stick no problem. I've stuck them together and couldn't pull them apart at first without sliding one off the other pretty strong magnets.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by DSOTM80
Its a good quality axe for the money, its one of the newer Kramers. Kramer is now owned by Gibson/Epiphone. Their site is musicyo.com which is owned by Gibson so you can order it directly from them.
I have not played that particular model but the neck I'm sure is the same as my Striker in that its got a pretty flat radius fingerboard and is more on the thin side but not Ibanez Wizard neck thin.
The pickups are very high output and rather dark sounding but some like them, I did not. If you replace them it really makes the guitar come alive. I'm sure if you threw the pickup against a fridge it would stick no problem. I've stuck them together and couldn't pull them apart at first without sliding one off the other pretty strong magnets.

lol.
Thanks for your answer, man. I was just researching this issue with music yo and apparently they make low quality guitars. Can somebody confirm that?

Boss GT-8
Roland Micro-Cube
Line 6 FlexTone III XL
Levy's straps
Last edited by crimson moon at Nov 19, 2008,
They do and they don't. Their lowest are plywood bodies and not worth buying, their American line is top notch. Just look how much the Jersey Star and 85 Baretta reissues are going for on Ebay now that they have been discontinued. The one you're looking at is one of their middle of the road. Its a good guitar but don't expect miracles or compare it to any USA or Japanese made axes.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by DSOTM80
They do and they don't. Their lowest are plywood bodies and not worth buying, their American line is top notch. Just look how much the Jersey Star and 85 Baretta reissues are going for on Ebay now that they have been discontinued. The one you're looking at is one of their middle of the road. Its a good guitar but don't expect miracles or compare it to any USA or Japanese made axes.

Thanks.

Boss GT-8
Roland Micro-Cube
Line 6 FlexTone III XL
Levy's straps