I'm enjoying it so far. Anyone else?
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Last edited by SamTotman at Nov 19, 2008,
No.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
....torrentleech.net?
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
Last edited by magvol at Nov 19, 2008,
Sucks a lot of male roosters.

It's pretty embarrassing that something this mediocre took more than a decade.

But what do I care, I just want my free Dr. Pepper.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
It's ok, nothing special though. In fact, I could probably write and record an album of the same quality in about 6 months, given the appropriate funds.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Xiaoxi
Sucks a lot of male roosters.

A rooster is male by default, I believe...
It stinks like booty.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by urbanfox

I wanted to make it extra ahem...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by filthandfury
Yeah, I like it. As does the GNR thread.

Don't send him there! And i am yet to hear it because i intend on BUYING it.

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Quote by urbanfox

WOOSH

you hear that?

its the sound of a joke going way over your head
You Are Now Aware Of Your Own Breathing
Quote by EEE_ELLL_OHH
Don't send him there! And i am yet to hear it because i intend on BUYING it.

You might be waiting a while. Seriously, why d'you want to support the artist when it's someone who has lied to you and screwed you over? If people steal this album, it's karma.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
You might be waiting a while. Seriously, why d'you want to support the artist when it's someone who has lied to you and screwed you over? If people steal this album, it's karma.

Lied to and screwed over right, neither of them make sense. It's Axl's decision to make an album when he wants and for how long he wants. He just want's a great album and that's most likely what he'll deliver.

Quote by EEE_ELLL_OHH
Lied to and screwed over right, neither of them make sense. It's Axl's decision to make an album when he wants and for how long he wants. He just want's a great album and that's most likely what he'll deliver.

He didn't lie? So these words don't ring any bells:
"Oh hey, guys? Yeah, could I have your attention? Yes, you at the back there, shut up and listen to me! Anyway, yeah, basically, I'll have it out in a few months. Seriously, it's pretty much done."
"Ok, this time it really is coming out guys. No, really, don't listen to the naysayers, for they are heathens who will learn the place."
"Right, people, really, not joking this time, we've finished the album. Yeah, about a month and you'll hear it. Cool? Cool."
"Hey, guys? Guys? Is anyone listening? Why is my can of Dr. Pepper laughing at me? Am I going crazy? Fuck."

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
He didn't lie? So these words don't ring any bells:
"Oh hey, guys? Yeah, could I have your attention? Yes, you at the back there, shut up and listen to me! Anyway, yeah, basically, I'll have it out in a few months. Seriously, it's pretty much done."
"Ok, this time it really is coming out guys. No, really, don't listen to the naysayers, for they are heathens who will learn the place."
"Right, people, really, not joking this time, we've finished the album. Yeah, about a month and you'll hear it. Cool? Cool."
"Hey, guys? Guys? Is anyone listening? Why is my can of Dr. Pepper laughing at me? Am I going crazy? Fuck."

Non-existant quotes ring no bells.

Quote by EEE_ELLL_OHH
Non-existant quotes ring no bells.

You know exactly what I mean, don't avoid the point.

Setting tons of release dates and then never releasing the album is lying, and it's unfair to the fans. As is his behaviour at live shows. Well, actually, not at live shows, because the issue is that he doesn't turn up.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
It's different, the piano based songs are better than anything...but I'm probably still guna buy it.
Quote by Perfection 101
If we all had this guy's clarity of thought, world peace would ensue

Quote by Zugunruhe
incidentally, there are absolutely no results for "bizzare anal kazoo" on google.

Quote by break-me-in
You know exactly what I mean, don't avoid the point.

Setting tons of release dates and then never releasing the album is lying, and it's unfair to the fans. As is his behaviour at live shows. Well, actually, not at live shows, because the issue is that he doesn't turn up.

Look there has not been 'loads of release dates' that's the biggest misconception about this album, there hasn't ever been an official release date only dates that have been presumed or the March 07 date of which was TENTATIVE! It hasn't taken 14-17 or whatever years to prepare the album aswel because he's had to re-build a band, just for the record. No pun intended.

Last edited by EEE_ELLL_OHH at Nov 19, 2008,