Hey guys (and gals), just like the title says...I have a Monterey Pop Strat Replica for sale. All the work was done by myself. The guitar has been clear coated to insure that the graphics stay protected. There are a few specs of dust that were caught in the finish but they are hardly noticeable. So far I've sold 9 of these and I've had no complaints so far.

The guitar itself is a Squier Affinity Series. Alder body with stock electronics and neck. I've been selling these on another forum called "mystupidmouth.com" which is a John Mayer discussion board. Unfortunately, I think I've ran out of buyers there so I'm going to try this board. This will also probably be the last one I make unless a buyer comes to me (I'm getting tired of drawing this design and I'm ready to tackle other projects, haha).

Anyway, here are some pictures of the guitar and a short video of myself playing it. Excuse the crappy playing please. If you need any more pictures or if you have any questions please let me know. Thanks everyone.

Video

Photo Album
I appreciate your humbleness.... but **** you.

If you call that crappy playing I should just hang my strat up and call it quits.

Nice blues lick.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Btw...I didn't really talk about price. I'm open to all offers, so just PM me and we'll work something out.
That looks really good, I've always dug the Monterey Strat. I'll have to keep you in mind if I decide I want one.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
what's an approximate price?

and are you open to trades?

PM please.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
what type of price are you looking at for these?
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
I've been selling them in the $500-$700 range. I'm not real set on the price though.
BUMP...I'm also willing to sale just the body/pickguard since I'm sure there's not too many people interested in a $500 squier.