for my school talent show me and my band agreed to do a famous AC/DC
im the lead guitarist and i dont wanna do anything like whole lotta rosie solos and that so something good but not too hard
She Shook Me All Night is pretty easy, including the solo (must be easy - I can play it lol)
Back In Black, Highway To Hell and, if you want something more recent, Rock N' Roll Train, aren't too hars and are fun songs IMO.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Walk All Over You, from Highway to Hell.
My Gear:
Guitars:
Dean Cadillac
Gibson SG
Custom-made V

Amp:
Randall RM100M

FX:
Boss TU2 Tuner
Jim Dunlop Zakk Wylde Sig. Crybaby Wah
Digitech "The Weapon"
Boss DD20 Giga Delay
Digitech Synth Wah
Digitech Whammy
Quote by paulseagull08
i find the start if thunderstruck very hard

hm, if you find the start of that hard, i'd say back in black.
Quote by zhilla
She Shook Me All Night is pretty easy, including the solo (must be easy - I can play it lol)

+1
Dont take this the wrong way, I'm seriously not trying to be a dick. But why not just practice your ass off on a "hard" song. Cause most of AC/DC is very very simple. I whole heartedly think its a good idea to get up and preform. But if you cant play the memorable solos that people want to hear. Then it actually might not be a good Idea and make people hear badness. You know what I'm saying? I'm not saying your bad or anything. I'm just saying I've been talent shows before to see friends or family, and even though its great to see kids get up and try play. It's like... Dude you need to be way better before you play on stage.

I dunno just take a song that you think the crowd will like, regardless of hardness. and just practice your ass off
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
Quote by CraigKing
hm, if you find the start of that hard, i'd say back in black.

bit harsh, just takes a while to get the hang of it, id say you shook me all night long
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
the important thing with ac/dc is the solos are largely improv'd life anyway, so just learn the key catchy bits and noodle the rest an you should be good.
Quote by xander307
bit harsh, just takes a while to get the hang of it,

ahh i know, but i didnt know a gentler was suggest pick a song with a solo when a 4 note hammer on was hard, if that makes sense.