I say we live in a really messed up world just browsing through these forums and reading most of the stuff all you guys say makes me wonder sometimes.
A world that's able to support life

/thread
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
when your going about your daily life, do you talk to yourself?
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
Quote by ninjabot123
I say we live in a really messed up world just browsing through these forums and reading most of the stuff all you guys say makes me wonder sometimes.
fair enough. but if you're going to start a thread about it, try to frame a real conversation, instead of just a general rant, eh?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
well if i were you i wouldnt be expecting a meaningful answer from these guys...
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
one thats best time has come and gone imo
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by ninjabot123

I would say it is a world in which your original account just got an extension and this account is perma'd.
This is not a pipe