Well, I was casually looking at that Bulbapedia website, to rekindle old memories

And then I came across the Team Rocket set, and I remember my Dad over some shopping channel bought me a whole box what you'd get in the shops with the little packets of cards of them. Unfortunately once I left all my cards in my trousers and I put them in the washing machine and they were knackered . And it turns out, I had pretty much all the rarest dark cards (Dark Alakazam, Dark Dragonite etc) and also a Dark Charizard (which is also pretty rare) shiny/holo.

Then I looked on eBay and it turns out that the Dark Charizard is selling for £7.50 and in the future that will probably rise

Tl;Dr: Pokemon cards I accidently destroyed are worth tons more now

Anyone else have any stories like this?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Last edited by cam_sampbell at Nov 19, 2008,
Nope, I still have my 1999 first issue of the (then) new X-men series, one of four collectable covers. Hopefully, in a few years, it'll be worth something.

EDIT:
Quote by black007hawk2
<fail <pkmn
<item <run

Cam_sampbell used fail!

It was super effective!

Wrong.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
Hence why you don't destroy them, duhhh.

I wouldn't have thought it'd be selling for that much though, you can't use them in play anymore.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
unlucky well shouldn't of left em in your pocket now should we
Quote by Demonikk

Oh dear god you may as well offer your unclenched anus to rich old men now, it's all that you can do really

Quote by CowboyUp

Whats a penis?

Quote by drakenshadow
seriously high man..... your dicks gonna fall off.
Quote by metaldud536
I have a Dark Gyarados. It's not holo though

I think I had him aswell
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch

Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
With magic the gathering cards. I just sold them though.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
I'd gladly bet that nobody will buy that at that price. It's not THAT old yet, and it's useless.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I'd gladly bet that nobody will buy that at that price. It's not THAT old yet, and it's useless.

You say useless now, but will you still be saying that when a guy with a gun is holding you hostage and won't let you go until he gets a Dark Charizard card?
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by dgme92
You say useless now, but will you still be saying that when a guy with a gun is holding you hostage and won't let you go until he gets a Dark Charizard card?

I doubt that'll happen but it's okay because as far as I'm aware I have more than one so.... I win O__O
Quote by SteveHouse
^ Even so, I'm still annoyed

and quite upset

I remember feeling a sense of pride holding my Dark Charizard, Dark Blastoise, Dark Arbok and many others aswell as all the training and energy cards whilst everyone else was trading Mankeys and Charmanders
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
The pic says the sale ends in a day and it's already 15% off.

It's only worth what you can sell it for, and you can't sell if for $110 lol
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Quote by Graveworm
If god wanted you to wait til marriage why did he give you sexual urges at a teen age?

To test your faith, stupid. Just like dinosaur fossils and the sun!