Page 1 of 2
really smart quotes, it's for this project. it has to be like really smart that makes people think, whoa! kinda like what acid heads say and talk about. preferrabally about music...here's an example of one that i made already:

music is the gateway into ones mind, and in playing it, it sets them free, and they know of nothing else but the power of who they are and the world around them.

i don't know something like that.....thanks in advance.

Edit: i'm also going to use one of these quotes for my yearbook, as i am graduating this year.
Last edited by metallica_19 at Nov 19, 2008,
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
music is the gateway into ones mind, and in playing it, it sets them free, and they know of nothing else but the power of who they are.
Yeah i finally got round to all this, so, what shall i put here?

*insert hillarious ego boosting qoute here*

THE GAME
you just lost it
Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and i'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren.
--> from RocknRolla

or check the one in my sig
Don't eat yellow snow.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
"I was trying to tell you that I was choking on snow, but then the snow melting and i drank it and now i'm all better. Can i use your bathroom?"

Genius.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Good o'l quote, Knowledge speaks whereas Wisdom listens.
Or something along those lines.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
In this world there will be but one person going to hell

might be **** but I just thought it sounded cool when I made it in my head
Quote by postmortem2006

One time I was getting head from my (now ex) girlfriend, I blew my load in her mouth and she spat it back in my face. Seriously.

talking about music is like dancing about architecture....
If you want to shine like the sun first you must burn like it.
My core subject tutor said something fairly witty today that made us laugh.

"Art doesn't follow a set of rules. In art, 1 + 1 = lobster.... lobster phone"

He's an absolute legend.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
--Hunter S. Thompson

That's my favourite
VVVV my sig. though i dont seriously believe in it. i jus think its clever VVVVV
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness, experiencing itself subjectively, there's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, in which is an imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."
Tell the people you're presenting to that they're not unique snowflakes, they are the same gray decaying organic matter, and that we're all in the same compost pile... That'll show 'em.
Quote by SmarterChild
Surely you quote quotes, not make them up yourself?

i don't know if that is a quote or what your insinuating lol, but i made that one up by myself.
less noobs, more boobs
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by metallica_19
i don't know if that is a quote or what your insinuating lol, but i made that one up by myself.

You didn't quote it, making it an original sentence, not a quote. That was what I was insinuating.

A quote is something that was said by someone else, then quoted by you.
Tell them that music has its own dimension and only true musicians can stop and listen into this dimension

idk...i think john frusciante said something like that
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent." - Victor Hugo

"No culture so far discovered lacks music." - Anthony Storr

AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR

Life Is Debt
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
"When you put bread into a toaster, and toast come out, where does the bread go???"

PS. drugs are awesome
"For whiter teeth......try a F*CKING toothbrush!"
In theory, practice and theory are the same thing. In practice, they're not.
Last edited by TheWickerMan666 at Nov 19, 2008,
love is the triumph of imagination of intelligence
my senior quote
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
"The invention of the flamethrower came when someone said 'You know, I want to set that person over there on fire, but I'm not close enough to get the job done"

George Carlin
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
a ship in harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

that was my senior quote in h.s.
I found more, and quite a lot of them apply to the Pit, so I thought I'd post them anyway, even though they might not be what you asked for:

Never argue with an idiot. Their drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.

Software is like sex, it's better when it's free.

Black holes are where God divided by zero.

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.

Sleep? Isn't that a completely inadequate substitute for caffeine?

Give a man a fire, he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing well -- unless doing it well takes so long that it is not worth doing any more. Then you just do it "good enough".
"Only when the power of love overcomes the love of power, will the world know peace" - Hendrix.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Quote by el-ECTRO
Don't eat yellow snow.

thats my mates msn xD
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by AlecMag
"I was trying to tell you that I was choking on snow, but then the snow melting and i drank it and now i'm all better. Can i use your bathroom?"

Genius.

+1

"this reminds me of the story of the octopuss & the grasshopper. All Summer long the grasshopper gathered akorns for the winter while the octopuss smootched off his girlfriend & watched T.V. But then winter came & the grasshopper died & the octopuss ate all the Akorns & he also bought himself a new race car!"

Also,
"Fighting for peace is like Fucking for virginity"

&

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace"
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
"If one plays good music, people don't listen and if one plays bad music people don't talk."
-Oscar Wilde.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Page 1 of 2