Poll: dragon force on mario paint?
Poll Options
View poll results: dragon force on mario paint?
work of art
19 46%
waste of time
22 54%
Voters: 41.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hil1F2T19GY&feature=related

through the fire and flames? who seriously has that much time. i think its rather brilliant however. and it sure beats any kid who dedicates hours and hours trying to beat it on GH on expert.

for those who dont know what mario paint is, its basically an SNES game where you basically draw pictures and make art.

and music.

recently i guess they made the music program on it download-able.

BTW i searchbar'd the topic before posting. sorry if this is old.

EDIT: sorry for the Typo ^ mariopaint*
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

Last edited by koalabacon at Nov 19, 2008,
well, that's pretty stupid of him to do that (Like seriously, whats the point), and searchbar weiners are dorks anyway

i could just download the guitar pro of that song, put a bunch of random notes in mario paint and record it as a video and in 10 seconds do the same thing, but he probably spent hours and hours of his life doing that..
Quote by MissyxMorphine
I voted work of art
Kid's a genius!

all he did was look at a guitar pro file and painfully translate it into mario paint

kid's a masochist loser, imo
The song and band are crap.

But the kid's a genius for taking the time and all that to figure out and do the whole song in it.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Quote by trashbeast
all he did was look at a guitar pro file and painfully translate it into mario paint

Well I found it pretty cool so there
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Quote by trashbeast

I know, but I think he's pretty cool for spending, 20 hours on that.
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.