...and other amp related questions

okay so, how much is the Tiny Terror, and where can i buy one? i understand that orange runs a bit expensive but good tone is good tone. also, the tiny teror is just an amp head, correct? so would i also have to buy a cabinet? i dont know too much about amps. i know the wattage and im not worry about it being loud, i dont plan on being in a band anytime soon so dont take that into consideration. i play mainly 80s metal, grunge, 90s rock/metal (linkin park, korn, etc.), but that doesnt mean i dont like the clean tunes too. i wanna get into classical without buying a classical guitar.

to make a long story short. is this amp suggested, how much, where can i get one, and do i need a cabinet too

i bolded that section in case some dont want to read my garbage
the tiny terror is a guitar head but they recently made a combo version of it to

if you want a versatile amp the tiny terror isn't for you. And it is only 15/7 watts but it is class A so it is loud as hell. As for where to buy one. They sell new ones on ebay, and I have even seen them in guitar center a couple of times. they usually run about 400 bucks for the head or 750 for the combo.

if you get the head you need a cab, but I wouldn't necessarily recommend an orange amp for you, because the tiny terror isn't too versatile and the more versatile (aka rocker and ad series) are very pricey.
nothing over 800 haha, i mean im going to be saving up anyway so it doesnt really matter to what amount at this point. but i refuse to spendd over 800
Quote by seankellyultgtr

i play mainly 80s metal, grunge, 90s rock/metal (linkin park, korn, etc.), but that doesnt mean i dont like the clean tunes too. i wanna get into classical without buying a classical guitar

there you go
there are a lot of options for that price level man

check out the vox ac 15
peavey classic 30

or maybe even a used orange ad series, or rocker combo. I have seen them go on ebay for around 800 bucks. Keep an eye out for those.
i dont necessarily want to spend up to that level, up to 500 would be ideal but i know that quality comes with price. i have a peavey now and im not really a fan of it... its a cheap model but i still dont like it
peavey tube amps are really good though man (their solid states which i am assuming you play are pretty crappy though). But if it isn't for you check out traynor amps, or the vox ac 15.
Quote by sigur_ros6
peavey tube amps are really good though man (their solid states which i am assuming you play are pretty crappy though). But if it isn't for you check out traynor amps, or the vox ac 15.

alright, thanks
yeah no prob.

the most important thing is to get an amp with a really good clean sound and good overdrive. You can always add distortion pedals and things like that later.
A Classic 30 is right up your ally. So are Traynors, Peavey Ultras, maybe a used JCM.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan