Ok, so i'm looking at Weber attenuators, and it says there that you should get a higher wattage attenuator than amp.

Now i'm confused though because it said a 100w attenuator for a 50w amp.

I have a 30W amp, so will a 50w attenuator be right?

Thanks for help