I just got some email about a site called, ****tree... I don't really wanna say the name because i dont wanna get banned for advertising. Anyways, apparently it says you can trade books, video games, and dvds with other people, i'm not quite sure how it works. So, have any of you guys heard of a site like this? And do you think it's safe to try it? I have alot of old books I dont use anymore...
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
is it like free cycle, but with entertainment stuff?
and i wouldn't worry about saying the name.
hello
Is it Gumtree? That's reliable I think. The one where you advertise stuff like jobs or stuff for sale?
Yours sincerely,

bobwentpop, UG's favourite spontaneous combustion victim.
Quote by opc100
is it like free cycle, but with entertainment stuff?
and i wouldn't worry about saying the name.

It's called swaptree, I normally ignore spam emails, but I thought it was worth a look. The site was set up to look legit. The only thing I thought looked fishy were the reviews of it on the right side of the page. It said that The Washington Post said "Forget Ebay use Swaptree" and had like 4 other testimonials. Testimonials always seem suspicous to me...
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
Generally ignore any email sent to you by something you're not subscribed to
ohai little sig.
I thought this thread was gonna be about condoms...
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."