ok, so my friend's ex-boyfriend said he was one step from killing himself, she tried to work it out with him. He said she was being selfish. She said things were going to fast and stuff.

She tried talking to him, but it didn't work.

Thats pretty much all the details I have

Help?

Thanks for all serious responces

GD34875
Is he considering killing himself over this relationship, or is it something else?

ಠ_ಠ

wat

He wants sex she wants to wait.
He still wants attention. Ding.
He's doing it for attention. He'll get over it.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Quote by guitardude34875
ok, so my friend's ex-boyfriend said he was one step from killing himself, she tried to work it out with him. He said she was being selfish. She said things were going to fast and stuff.

She tried talking to him, but it didn't work.

Thats pretty much all the details I have

Help?

Thanks for all serious responces

GD34875

Well that makes two of us.
Go and have sex with him, that'll make him feel better.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
If he's going round telling people he wants to kill himself he doesn't actually want to kill himself - he wants attention.

EDIT: Her best bet is probably to stay away from him for a while - otherwise he'll keep hoping she's going to get back together with him, and he'll keep using the emotional blackmail gag to put pressure on her..
He's an attention seeker, i'd happily push him that extra step/off a bridge.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
This happened to me once. The kid instead became an alcoholic.
There's not much you could do, is there? But from experience of hearing a lot of kids "cry suicide", I've learned that the kid that ends up offing himself is the one that never told anyone. As an example, my one friend, she was just found dead one day; as far as we know, she never told a soul that she wanted to die.
People who say they'll do it, are a mile off actually doing it
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
What can you do? Either he's serious or he's wanting some sympathy, either way any communication will either push him over the edge to do something bad or fuel him to become worse depending on the situation's truth.

Personally I'd stay out of it before you become a wedge between the two of them and lose them both.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
call his bluff

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Quote by daniel.mycoe
What can you do? Either he's serious or he's wanting some sympathy, either way any communication will either push him over the edge to do something bad or fuel him to become worse depending on the situation's truth.

Personally I'd stay out of it before you become a wedge between the two of them and lose them both.

Sounds good. He's probably an attention seeker but do you think it's worth him checked out? You might need to get or advise professional help.
Quote by Shreddie-Sharp
if he REALLY would like to kill himself, he would be quiet with it... honestly

This

Also, attention whore alert.
All you have to do is find people who crititize the person and have them just say high and stuff. That works real good. Also try to get other people to include him in stuff, so if he is serious he'll think about who he's letting down.
he probably doesnt, and is simply looking for attention.. thats what one of my mates did.. he said it twice, and i was like "sure.." the second time.. and now hes back at school and reply happy.. life sucks.. get over it.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Grab him by the throat, choke the **** out of him, when he fights back, explain to him that if he wanted to die, he wouldn't fight back.

Oh, I love MASH <3
Music Myspace

Quote by Kensai
Just don't do it in las vegas, new york or miami. Their CSI teams will find you and hunt you down without mercy.
Quote by Tyler Durden
call his bluff

Im Not at all Jealous of your username...

How old is he? and How long was their relationship, what most people have said here already would seem the obvious. But Still I know its worrying, I was in the same position this time last year with an ex threatening, she never did anything and I really thought she was messed up...
Kaya Scodelario... Wow

GEAR:
Air
Purple Tortex Jazz Picks
Actually half of these posts seem really really wrong. I remember being damn close to ending it. I also remember hearing little ****s saying "If you say you want to/will than it means you wont" or "Their doing it for attention"

Your damn right its for attention. But it sure as hell doesn't mean they wont do it. Admitting to wanting to commit suicide is a very hard thing to do. So when you finally do balls up and tell someone about how vulnerable you actually feel. The last thing you can handle is someone saying something like "He doesnt mean it, he just wants some attention. Hes a weak little bitch"

I obviously didn't go through with it in the end. But when your filled with that much depression, despair and hopelessness. It's like wow... when you hear someone say that it just reinforces that voice in your head saying "Just do it pussy". And that is the worst feeling, I honestly think you can go through.
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
KiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by gun4hire
ugh, you cant rape someone with a pineapple because that would assume that someone doesnt want to have sex with a pineapple, which is impossible

Quote by Jackal58
Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
Especially an ignorant law.
Quote by ZeBubba!
Actually half of these posts seem really really wrong. I remember being damn close to ending it. I also remember hearing little ****s saying "If you say you want to/will than it means you wont" or "Their doing it for attention"

Your damn right its for attention. But it sure as hell doesn't mean they wont do it. Admitting to wanting to commit suicide is a very hard thing to do. So when you finally do balls up and tell someone about how vulnerable you actually feel. The last thing you can handle is someone saying something like "He doesnt mean it, he just wants some attention. Hes a weak little bitch"

I obviously didn't go through with it in the end. But when your filled with that much depression, despair and hopelessness. It's like wow... when you hear someone say that it just reinforces that voice in your head saying "Just do it pussy". And that is the worst feeling, I honestly think you can go through.

i meant to quote KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL on this.just needs some emotional support is all
Quote by gun4hire
ugh, you cant rape someone with a pineapple because that would assume that someone doesnt want to have sex with a pineapple, which is impossible

Quote by Jackal58
Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
Especially an ignorant law.
just call the cops and send them to his house. It'll be extremely embarrassing for him and teach him not to cry suicide.

That usually works with these people, and sends a clear message that you aren't going to date them just so they don't kill themselves.
My sisters ex hung himself when she dumped him. My mum and sister found him cut him down and he was just about alive and had drunk a litre of vodka. When he came round he attacked the police with a chair leg and they sprayed and arrested him. Then he harrassed my sister and house for about 2 months.

Let him do it and it will save her some harrassment.
Quote by MikeDee
Well that makes two of us.

Wooh three, we should make a club... could be called:
'We want to kill ourselves, well, half of us do, and a quarter of us can make a relatively good case for it, but we thought the group would be more succesful if we appealed to the whiney masses as well as those who have noticed the void of nothingness that fills our future." And lots of people would spam us about the contradiction in the last metaphor.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Why though is there a reason behind all this, to their break up, if shes being selfish then I dont move the relationship? But is it over the relationship that she wants to kill himself?