Page 1 of 2
having one of these discontinued epiphone elitist les pauls makes me feel unique because they stopped making them
Nothing will be cooler than your username
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
Quote by sharpant

+1

i have a discontinued epiphone/gibson STRATOCASTER (i really do)

i think that's a cool guitar...
The discontinued ibanez SG and Les Pauls from the 70's are pretty classy i reckon. Yeah discontinued guitars are pretty sweet, well they have to be good in the first place i suppose.
Quote by sharpant

Yup. Best new one I've seen.
yes it does actually. jackson stop producing the same sl3 as mine after a few years so mine is sort of discontinued.
I have a discontinued dean 7 string ml.
Its a lower line one though so it doesn't matter.

Quote by sharpant

seriously, though, i guess it depends on how cool/sought-after the item in question is. with your guitar, it's probably pretty cool, yeah.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dempsey68
+1

i have a discontinued epiphone/gibson STRATOCASTER (i really do)

i think that's a cool guitar...

Woah

dude post some pics, i cant even imagine what one would look like
I actually fell in love with Marauders by playing GH. Now I want to find and play one some day to see what they're like, and possibly buy one.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
i play and epiphone les paul classic and have been told it's been discontinued. anyone know anything bout it?
Quote by Dysern
i play and epiphone les paul classic and have been told it's been discontinued. anyone know anything bout it?

it has been but its really cheap on the used market. They are cheaper than the Standards
Quote by stratdud39
yeah i've got a discontinued FSR strat, they should gain more value than others(all discontinued guitars)

well not really. FSR stands for Factory Special Run. so there is just a limited amounts of them anyway. sort of like a limited edition.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Does anyone know how much my 89' 777BK Jem will be worth?
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
I'm more content just having my guitars. Doesn't really matter if they're discontinued or not to me.
Quote by Ebucra
Woah

dude post some pics, i cant even imagine what one would look like

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=100657401&albumID=1770708&imageID=23369572

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=100657401&albumID=1770708&imageID=23369533

hopefully you guys can see them.

yeh i got it off my dad, he bought it ages ago and i liked it so swapped him for my hondo2 70's burgundy les paul copy (only 350 of that colour ever made) but i prefer the strat.
i have 2 discontinued ibanez 7 strings. rg7620 and a s7420 fmtt. andto teh gir. ill take that jem77bk off your hands if your lookin to sell.
Quote by Dempsey68
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=100657401&albumID=1770708&imageID=23369572

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=100657401&albumID=1770708&imageID=23369533

hopefully you guys can see them.

yeh i got it off my dad, he bought it ages ago and i liked it so swapped him for my hondo2 70's burgundy les paul copy (only 350 of that colour ever made) but i prefer the strat.

Aren't they made from really cheap wood/plywood?
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Lil Macker
Aren't they made from really cheap wood/plywood?

nooooo

they're quite heavy and solid.

it plays about the same as my mates fender special strat, and is the same weight aswell.

the only thing is my 11th fret is a bit flattened for the high e and b strings, although play it through an amp and you wont notice. but apart from that is as good as any other guitar.

btw, more pics on my profile of it if you cant see the ones on myspace. or just cant be assed going there lol.
My Eastwood Sidejack is more rare now because they stopped making them in Amberburst and with the Burns trem. My Danelectro is also rare around here because they only made them in the early 60's and 2007
Gibson Les Paul Studio(Wine Red)
Squier Vintage Modified Tele(White)
Eastwood Sidejack(Amber)
EHX Little Big Muff Pi
Danelectro: Echo,Tremolo, Octave
Dunlop JH-1B Wah
Epiphone Valve Jr. w/ 1x12 cab
If you like it, its a good guitar. If you dont then its not! Who gives a damn! Play what you like? Seems like you are more worried about being cool and trying to be an elitist than actually playing. Dont get caught up in all of that stuff. Thats my advice.
Yeah its pretty cool.
Got2 keep good care of it cause its discontinnued so like something goes wrong it will be hard to find som1 who can fix it first. than get the new part.

A7X
Well, I don't think the 006 Hellraiser is being made anymore (for some reason), so I guess that one counts. Still, I wouldn't trade it for anything because it's such a great axe.
Ibanez destroyer, I think they re-continued them however in 2008. Right after i bought my guitar....
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
It doesn't matter if it's cool...

It matters if you like it.

(But I do have a 2008 Ibanez Xiphos, whose exact body shape has been discontinued.)
Quote by Skullbolt
banned cause yeah:

It's between you, user_nameless, me, and my split personality
I like kittens
SHUT UP NO ONE ASKED YOU!

Proud member of the UG Shred Mafia. P.M. godofshred to join.

"Do you practice UG Blackism? W e do."

PAROXYSM.
Wtf, man? this thread is SIX MONTHS OLD!
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by IPlaySchecter
If you like it, its a good guitar. If you dont then its not! Who gives a damn! Play what you like? Seems like you are more worried about being cool and trying to be an elitist than actually playing. Dont get caught up in all of that stuff. Thats my advice.

Crap. You beat me to it.
Quote by Skullbolt
banned cause yeah:

It's between you, user_nameless, me, and my split personality
I like kittens
SHUT UP NO ONE ASKED YOU!

Proud member of the UG Shred Mafia. P.M. godofshred to join.

"Do you practice UG Blackism? W e do."

PAROXYSM.
Discontinued acoustics. Not quite the same but in some ways better IMO. Yamaha FG580 Dreadnaught acoustic from 1973.
The world doesn't revolve around you. If it does, beware. You're probably about to pass out drunk.

The 19 year old who knows his stuff. Most of the time.
i have a discontinued Fender Japanese Strat.
'cos its made in japan
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
I have a discontinued acoustic, a limited-run PRS copy from 2007, a stratocaster in a finish discontinued since 2005, and I recently purchased a 2009 limited-run tele copy.

I don't give a damn, I just bought them because I like them. Discontinued just means I get more money listed to give me if and when they break on the insurance policy.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Page 1 of 2