Page 1 of 2
im fed up with the xbox 360, it has to be the most faulty product out there. seriously loads of people have had their xbox break on them for no reason like the red ring of death or they just stop reading the discs. and today was the final straw when xbox live wanted to update, so i allowed it but says there was not enough memory to update meaning i cant play on xbox which i pay for... unless i buy a whole new hard drive or 128mb memory card.
they try an get money from you at any chance i swear

anyone else had the same problems with that ****ty console?
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Nope, had it for a couple years and no red ring of death. Although I did get a couple "Disc Unreadable" but I just opened the drive and closed it and it worked fine. Although a couple games are saying they aren't Xbox360 games.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
They lowered the price of the HDD, plus, it's just a good thing to have.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Muckle
They're also good at punctuation and spelling.

shame their not as funny as you are
xxx

Quote by CrashedTheShow3
I care.

you obviously do if you posted.
I have an Xbox and it works great. Maybe if you have over 9000 game saves, 10 movies and your music collection on your HD there might not be enough room for another update too...
I always laugh when people's Xbox's Red Ring. It serves you right for buying a crappy console.

My SNES is 12+ years old, I play on it daily and it still works. Lawl.
Quote by kwidjibo1
shame their not as funny as you are

The world would be a better place if they where!
MASSIVE TEXT
Seriously, how do you fill up 20 gigs with game saves? It told you it had that much space when you bought it, so don't act all surprised.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Can't you just disconnect it from xbox live, delete some stuff using the old dashboard, then connect it and download the update?
Quote by ughhhhhhhh
good thing I own a ps3.

I love my PS3. If I didn't have my PS3, my 360 would probably make me go insane. I'd probably end up giving the 360 to some poor guy who didn't deserve that kind of torture, much less any torture at all.

EDIT:
I always laugh when people's Xbox's Red Ring. It serves you right for buying a crappy console.

My SNES is 12+ years old, I play on it daily and it still works. Lawl.

An SNES enthusiast! I've had my SNES for 13 years and it's never had a single problem. I've had an Xbox 360 for two years and I've already had to send it back 3 times.
Last edited by madbasslover at Nov 19, 2008,
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by madbasslover

I love my PS3. If I didn't have my PS3, my 360 would probably make me go insane. I'd probably end up giving the 360 to some poor guy who didn't deserve that kind of torture, much less any torture at all.

haha I know what you mean, I was so close to buying an xbox because of the price, but I ended up buying the ps3 because its shiny and pretty and mgs4 of course.

D;
thanks TS for reminding me to update Xbox Live.

the only problem i have is sometime my connection fails but that's because i'm running it wired through my laptop which sucks balls.

EDIT: if i hadn't got my ps3 for free, i would probably never bought one, apart from for GT5 maybe, cause MGS4 isn't worth buying a ps3.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Last edited by twistedmaggot at Nov 19, 2008,
you couldn't possibly be using all of your space for something useful. Why don't you just delete some of the stuff on your hard drive you never use.
Nope. Thats why I own a PS3.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
LOL@downloading updates from Microsoft.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
thats the thing, i bought the normal xbox with no memory built in, i have 2 56mb cards and i deleted everything on them except for my live profile and it still said i need more room
xxx

Quote by kwidjibo1
thats the thing, i bought the normal xbox with no memory built in, i have 2 56mb cards and i deleted everything on them except for my live profile and it still said i need more room

Buy a Harddrive then

you need them for a lot of games now anyway
Quote by kwidjibo1

then just buy a 20gb HDD off ebay....cheapskate
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Quote by kwidjibo1

yeah, you need more memory than that, updates can be like 200Mbs
i really dont have the money and also i hate the fact that i need to constantly pay out to play the stuff i have aready payed for, im just gunna go sell it all at cash converters or ebay.
xxx

If you get the elite, they are much less prone to the red ring of death. They also have a bigger hard drive, dont they?

I think the PS3 would be better than the 360 if there were good games on it. There is a huge selection on 360 as opposed to PS3, which basically just has MGS4
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Im pretty sure MS warned that this would be the case when the update came. The consoles are updating and so's the hardware, dont blame microsoft when its what the majority of the users want and possess.
Kaya Scodelario... Wow

GEAR:
Air
Purple Tortex Jazz Picks
Quote by Natrone
If you get the elite, they are much less prone to the red ring of death. They also have a bigger hard drive, dont they?

I think the PS3 would be better than the 360 if there were good games on it. There is a huge selection on 360 as opposed to PS3, which basically just has MGS4

yeah you are right for now, 2009 brings nothing but great things for us ps3 owners.
D;
Quote by ma_tt11
Nope. Thats why I own a PS3.

Hell yeah (H)
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
My SNES died 5 years ago.

How I wish I could play Megaman...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by thenextkirk92

I just watched that episode last night.

Yes! Some-one gets the reference!!!

cookie for you!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by gunners fan
Yes! Some-one gets the reference!!!

cookie for you!

W00t!
edgy meems only friendo :^)
Quote by ughhhhhhhh
good thing I own a ps3.

agree ps3 is zero issues for me, and the online part while being slightly "worse" than xbox live is free.

I wouldn't even call the ps3 online part bad, I think it's awesome.

All in all very happy I have a ps3 :p
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by Natrone

sorry but wtf are you talking about?:O

PS3 has very good games, not just mgs4
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Page 1 of 2