Cool, great find. I really hate the name though.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by MetalMessiah665

Yeah, pretty unfortunate.

Sonic preview and description of Nirvana 2002, the "forgotten Swedish death metal band," and what's going to be on the upcoming CD of their demos and compilation tracks.

Nirvana 2002 - Recordings 89-91

Now coming out on CD, including the tracks from "Projections of a Stained Mind." Unfortunate name, especially considering they are unrelated to the stupid rock band and whatever they did in 2002.
Quote by MetalMessiah665

+1. decent music though.
From what I know they only have the song Mourning recorded in decent quality right?

Anyway, the guitarist and vocalist Orvar Säfström used to host a really popular movie review show on Swedish television called Filmkrönikan. That's from where I heard that he was involved in some death metal band and had worked with Entombed.

It's a shame they didn't release a proper album, Snake would be awesome to hear in good quality.
Quote by Guitarmike123
Anyway, the guitarist and vocalist Orvar Säfström used to host a really popular movie review show on Swedish television called Filmkrönikan.

Amazing. Multitalented metalheads... well, in Sweden anyway.
Great rif***e, vocals sound like a black-er Obituary, at least to me. Great band, glad I have some of their material now.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Last edited by DeathByDestroyr at Sep 28, 2009,
Reissue out now - and sold out already it seems
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.