me - i have a danelectro DC-12, it has an excellent vintagey chime thats similar to a rickenbacker.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
My friend has one, it was the first one ive ever seen. Fun to play, but it took me a minute to get used to it.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
so what you're saying is that, after getting out of the water naked with 5+ guys, you thought that once the girls were around you had better get some clothes on?

I have a 12 string LP by Agile. Mahogany and humbuckers aren't really suited for 12 strings but I can get pretty close to a ricky tone.
Quote by bluesrocker101
Hmm, you might just be my favorite Oct. 06er.

Quote by acdc51502112
agreed

Theres the fancy Strat XII.
I don't own one though
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
twelve string strats are nice

but they have the UGLIEST headstock i have ever seen
Quote by JessMess
twelve string strats are nice

but they have the UGLIEST headstock i have ever seen

disagree.
I've seen some pretty ugly ones.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
gah, i can't stand the Strat XII headstock!! i have the Schechter twelvestring, Seymour Duncan buckers with coil tapping... good variety of sounds out of it.

I'd been eyeballing it for a year and a half when i walked in one day and found it broken... i picked it up for cheap and fixed it in two hours! best investment ever!

quite possibly one of my favorite instruments to play, but hey... i'm a 12-string nut.
I just sold my Agile LP 12 string a few months ago. I got a great deal on it $265.00 used. I just couldn't get the hang of playing it and I got an offer I couldn't pass on so I sold it.