So basically, I have a ton of Hendrix, around 46 albums. I have them in folders on my computer and most of the bootlegs were originally named "Track XX" and all that. I organized them all and gave them all the proper track names. When I try and import them into Itunes however, they come up as "Track XX" and I don't want to have to redo that many tracks. So what's wrong and how do I fix it?
Feed your mind.
Quote by captaincrunk
people were saying you got perma'd yesterday. i laughed

People lied.
Quote by 12Jim34
Advanced -> Get CD Track Names.

Said I didn't import them using ITunes, but I did.

Quote by Tom_hatton
Serves you right for downloading them.

I own hard copies of all the released Hendrix stuff, but the Bootlegs aren't sold anywhere, downloading is the only way to get them.
Feed your mind.
Quote by Firebread
I own hard copies of all the released Hendrix stuff, but the Bootlegs aren't sold anywhere, downloading is the only way to get them.

Ahh. In that case, I apologise.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Ahh. In that case, I apologise.

It's all good man. Peace, love, and happiness.
Feed your mind.
how do u import songs using itunes? i clicked add folder and added a bunch of songs but when i clicked get cd names it said you can only do it for songs itunes has imported
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by devit
how do u import songs using itunes? i clicked add folder and added a bunch of songs but when i clicked get cd names it said you can only do it for songs itunes has imported

Exact same problem I have, my friend.
Feed your mind.
aww damned itunes
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
because renaming the files didn't change their id3 tags, iTunes does that when you rename them in itunes, for future reference don't change the file names in the folders, change the song and artist names in itunes.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
yeah bit all off my songs have an artist already, so why cant i get the names, what i really wana get is the album
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
doesn't matter if they have an artist, that's easier to set than individual songs, i see it done all the time where the uploader gets lazy and doesn't name the songs just puts track one, two, three, etc. an only tags the artist, you need to put all the songs into itunes and renaming the track names will do it permanently for the future and you will never have to do it again.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.