So what's everyone's favorite restaurants? Not fast food but where you actually have someone serve you food.

For me I like Red Robins (kick ass burgers), Applebees, and Outback. They opened a new Outback near me and the place is really cool inside, plus I love the atmosphere at Outback's.
Chipotle (Burritos), 5 Guys (Burgers), Popeyes (Fried Chikkinz), Moby Dick (Middle Eastern kebabs), A&J (real Chinese).

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by DeaThrash
Dimmu Burger

Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Potbelly's too. I forgot that.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
The Cameron
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Not really Resturant, more of a cafe, but it serves the most AMAZING egg, bacon and sauages sandwich you'll ever eat! EVER!

Its called The Brunch btw, its in Leeds market (if ayone here is from Leeds)
Smitty's, because I love breakfast foods, and Montana's, because their bacon cheddar burger pleases me.
Quote by DeaThrash
Dimmu Burger

I lol'd.

Anyway, there's a local place called Miy's (sp?). It's a Vietnamese restaurant that's been around for as long as I can remember, and for good reason; It's freakin' epic. Spring rolls, hot tea, and some grill pork and shrimp on a bed of rice noodles, lettuce, and chopped cucumber. Fuck. Yeah.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Ichiban in Glasgow

or the cheesecake factory I went to in the US
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
My absolute favorite is the Mom-and-Pop Italian restaurant down the street.

Their subs are to die for.

If we're talking chains, I gotta say Golden Corral.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Good Burger.
>_>
<_<

Or, since serious thread is serious, Delicious Pizza. It's a hole-in-the-wall restaurant that serves THE BEST pizza. And their pizzas are frickin HUGE! Large is, like, 2 1/2 feet across.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I love TGI Fridays.

First time I went there, I was sitting outside and there was these two black chicks with a table covered in expensive food. They even ordered lobster as an appetizer and ate around 1/4 of it, and just left it there. They tried to dine-and-ditch, but the idiots parked right next to the restaurant and got caught while they were pulling out of their parking spot.
Quote by esidebill
When I was very young... I asked a man why his guitar had 4 strings. He smacked me on the head and said "SON THIS IS A BASS". I have been afraid of bassists ever since.

Quote by Zecromancer
Those brightened my day
Burrito Noches and Mirror Lake Café are good, but those are on campus things

uhhhhhh

I don't really go out to eat all that often
I liked Red Lobster when I was little
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
It's surprising how many of these are chain restaurants - nothing wrong with that, but I usually find the "unique" places to be a bit better. My favorite is an Afghani place called Kabul. They serve an amazing Mashawa soup and free flat bread with chutney. Yum. Or maybe Buraka, which is North African. If you're ever in Madison both are worth a taste.
Well we have a place called "Franks" its on a trailer, so it leaves and comes back during the week. Its open from 10pm-4am from Thursday-Sunday... yes, it really is that late at night. Most people are drunk or high anyway. I get the "Fat Boy" whenever I'm there, its a hotdog on a hoagie(not bun) with chicken fingers and french fries, it comes with ranch dipping sauce.... I've had it numerous times, but the one time I actually remember tasting it, it was delicious..
Last edited by Zombee at Nov 29, 2008,
The Palace
Red Horse
Rossows or Campus U-Tote-Em
The Panda Garden

If anyone ITT visits Ellensburg, WA you need to go to one of these restaurants.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Shamiana- Kick ass butter chicken
Angel Thai- awesome green curry with bamboo shoots

and both these restaurants give you decent portions that fill you up, I find alot of western food and cafes where I live ( Auckland ) just don't give you enough food for your money
Applemuther****ingbees

but there is one restaurant around here that beasts any restaurant in the WORLD, fast food or sit down. It is called Five Guys Burgers and Fries. If you like burgers there is no better burger in the world.
Quote by in2thesun88
Applemuther****ingbees

but there is one restaurant around here that beasts any restaurant in the WORLD, fast food or sit down. It is called Five Guys Burgers and Fries. If you like burgers there is no better burger in the world.

I already said it!!

Yea 5 Guys rock. I'm originally from Maryland and there were a few 5 Guys there. But now I'm in Boston for college and they've never heard of such a thing. I knew it too because once when I was eating at 5 Guys, I was reading the memo board and one card said "We came down all the way from Boston just for your burgers!!" So...yea...

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by in2thesun88
Applemuther****ingbees

How about HELL NO.

My dad got serious food poisoning there. I was 7 and he was really sick, so naturally I was really ****in' scared about it.

I hate Crapplebee's.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by DeaThrash
Dimmu Burger

that reminds me of this girl who overheard us talking about them 'who are you talking about jimmy burger'

i like tapas resturants.
river city grill

amazing place but its in a ****ty cow town.

oh, and Beuajo's is good; they serve some of the most amazing pizza ever there.
the one in Fort Collins (if anyone knows where that is) really went downhill, but theyre good everywhere else.
Quote by Fatal Instinct
Taco Bell ftw.

Agreed on that one.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
The Original Pancake House in Fishers, Indiana.

All breakfast food, but every item on the menu is the best I've ever had.
the winchester...or the hamburger king, a family owned for like 924537450 years diner...'tis epic.
i dont like the atmosphere in outback, but thats mainly because im australian, and im disgusted by how much they try (and fail) to be australian
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!