Guitar is in excellent cond no scratches. Made in Japan, has a Prestige Wizard neck very fast, very deadly. Has good sounding Q1 and Q2 pups. Set up w/ .09s 440Hz standard tuning and plays great, like new.
i'd buy it if it were'nt for the economy these days...
My band's one cover is in my profile!

Rig:

Charvel San Dimas Style 2 Pagan Gold
Traynor YCS50
Visual Sound H2O
Morley Bad Horsie
Ibanez TS9
ISP Decimator
EHX Metal Muff
Quote by weetadsftw
i'd buy it if it were'nt for the economy these days...

let me help you...

$625 + 25 to ship conus!!! get some.
OMG SO BEAUTIFUL, i just love ibanez in general lol
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by CustomCustom
$600 shipped conus you thieves!

Has anyone got it yet? I don't know if you'd be interested in trades, but I'll trade you a Fender Strat or Fender Twin for it.
Fender American Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Standard
79 Gibson Les Paul Custom
Suhr Pro Series S5
Ovation Custom Balladeer
Mesa Boogie Mark IV with 4x12 Recto Cab
Looking for Ibanez RGA model or Petrucci PM me for details
^ no thanks but thankyou for the offer. i ve had an am strat but sold it, Ijust seem to always get too heavy for my strats. Im interested in cash as the reason for me selling is to buy a fuel management computer for a 2004 Mazda RX8 I just bought
Quote by CustomCustom
^ no thanks but thankyou for the offer. i ve had an am strat but sold it, Ijust seem to always get too heavy for my strats. Im interested in cash as the reason for me selling is to buy a fuel management computer for a 2004 Mazda RX8 I just bought

Well it's a beutiful guitar. Good luck selling it. I'll PM you if I ever sell one of these and have enough money.
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Suhr Pro Series S5
Ovation Custom Balladeer
Does it have a hardshell case with it? Anyway that you could PM a link to some more pictures of it? Any idea what year it was made? Just PM some more pics or post them here if you can.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
F9850266 IS THE SERIAL # so its a 98 i guess, there are no dings, scratches, indentations or anything over 100% of the guitar if cleaned up 100% it could be sold as new. I never scratch up guitars picking with over 20 years playing exp my pick hand never stums out of control

it comes with the original black rectangular Ibanez case with pink Ibanez logo, no stickers, locks work unmolested as well.
I would have bought it but I just made a trade along with cash for an 08 Suhr Standard.

A bump for a cool guy and a great guitar. COME ON IT'S AN MIJ IBANEZ!!!
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Suhr Pro Series S5
Ovation Custom Balladeer
Very interested. Do you have anymore pictures of it? I see you stated the condition is excellent. What kind of payment do you accept? Paypal, money order, etc...
I own an S1520, and I have to say it's the nicest guitar I've ever played on... especially for how much I paid for it. I paid 700, and it was 7 years old when I got it. It's definitely worth at least 1,500-2,000 accounting for how nice it is. I've played on $3K-$10K guitars, and most weren't even nearly as nice. 22 fret, original wizard neck... lo-pro edge... mahogany... hell, even the stock pickups weren't too terrible... I still scrapped em though, lol. oh yea, did I mention that ZR tremelo's suck? and that single-coil middle position pickups are ****ing pointless?

They shouldn't have even stopped making them like this. They've yet to do better with the S-series.