Good mourning black friday has some of the most challenging rhythm parts i've encountered in a megadeth song (and I know a LOT of them)

the intro to set the world afire is RIDICULOUSLY fast and so are some of the riffs in the middle section.
Poison was the cure has a pretty challenging rhythm part...
Last edited by Killedelphia19 at Nov 19, 2008,
^ +1

the rhythm in holy wars is pretty ridiculous too.

a lot of the megadeth stuff is pretty hard, basically...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Killedelphia19
tornado of souls... well the solo....

that's one of the easier megadeth solos man, IMO
holy wars is real easy....good morning/black friday is kinda hard like hanger 18. if u wants something challenging try playing the songs from Killing is My Business. the title song is short but challenging. the songs from United Abominations r challening to sing and play the rhythm at the same time.
Anything with Chris Poland, that man is awesome.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Mechanix maybe. It's got some fun parts in it for me at least.

Outside of that, maybe something off of UA would be alright. Marty's stuff is good up until they started going more hard rock. At least Mustaine's come to his senses as of late.
Quote by Evilbassist657
Rattlehead from killing is my business

That song is extremely easy man, anything off Rust In Peace is pretty hard basically
Bad Omen. Have you heard that solo after that clean-satanic intro? I came in my pants when I heard that..
Quote by wtfwasthat
holy wars maybe? i only really know rust in peace so i cant say for sure

holy wars is definitely up there
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
bad question, there is only gonna be people in here claiming difficult songs are easy. well, a lot of megadeth songs ae pretty hard, to me anyways.
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Anything with Chris Poland, that man is awesome.

QFT

Sleepwalker? Holy Wars?
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
idk how hard it is but shewolf is a sick song, the live version from one of their shows (i forget which one) has an extended version of the solos and its totally badass
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
Mechanix.

Already know Four Horseman by Metallica? Speed FH way the **** up, add a different intro, take away some parts, and there's Mechanix.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Killing is my business riffs are pretty hard, In my darkest hour solo maybe.
Guitars

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard Ebony Finish
- Hohner Hc-06 Classical guitar

Amplifiers

-Roland Cube 30x
Effects
- Vox Wah-wah
Last edited by tweeb at Nov 20, 2008,
Quote by tweeb
Killing is my business riffs are pretty hard, In my darkest hour solo maybe.

The solo to In My Darkest Hour isn't all that hard...Maybe Jeff's section is a bit harder than most but I will tell you Dave's stuff is all pentatonics, its just fast and it moves around a lot, but with enough practice I think anyone can get it down.
You know what's easier? Not bumping a thread that's 8 years old.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.