So it is around christmas right i want a new amp cause right now i have a fender champ 300 and im gettin really bored with it also i recently bought a used gibson les paul standard 05 with every thing stock. I play pretty much anythin i saw a marshall at the guitar store i usually hang at its a valvestate half stack and its priced pretty decently i was seein if anyone had any other suggestions before thats what i ask fr christmas
Your username is so close to mine it's scary...

Budget? Styles? Location?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
where is the punctuation????????
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
k srry for not making it clear. my parents will probably get me somthin in the 1500-2000 range if i pitch in i play mainly blues and metal weird tastes some of my friends tell me. but the tone i get with the current amp i have (the fender champ 300) The problem is that i get a buzz of my amp when i turn it too clean and when i fix it by fiddling with the tone knobs it gets really distasteful and dry. so a bunch of my friends have told me to switch to a marshall. i like the tones but i just wanted to see if there is anythin else out there. P.s. i will probably just get a head and no cabinet.
bugera 333xl (combo or halft stack ur choice)
or get a marshall jcm or JVM combo(they dose dont they?)
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Make sure you check out Vox and Orange. Those are just nice, especially Orange.
Quote by arntzenrockdude
So it is around christmas right i want a new amp cause right now i have a fender champ 300 and im gettin really bored with it also i recently bought a used gibson les paul standard 05 with every thing stock. I play pretty much anythin i saw a marshall at the guitar store i usually hang at its a valvestate half stack and its priced pretty decently i was seein if anyone had any other suggestions before thats what i ask fr christmas

Run on sentence
-10 points
My Stuff:
Epiphone SG
Jackson DK2M
Dean DOFlage ML
Dean Razorback db
VOX Valvetronix VT30
EHX Metal Muff
Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP90

Add me...
get a diamond nitrox. They are the sex. orgasmic distortions that chop heads off
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by devit
bugera 333xl (combo or halft stack ur choice)
or get a marshall jcm or JVM combo(they dose dont they?)

yeah wats the avreage price on a JVM me and a friend were havin a little disagreement