'bout how awesome THE NEWTOWN NEUROTICS are and basically what a huge influence they'd play on the Bay Area scene and pretty much all of punk in general.

Don't believe me?

Watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRxNZfRpfG8

and then watch an early Green Day video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiZkOCEpOHQ

BOOM! The earlier British band totally influenced them. England, I'm sorry for saying that your punk sucks... but honestly, you still gave us THE EXPLOITED... even if THE CLASH and THE NEWTOWN NEUROTICS rock, you still got some 'splainin' to do.

ps. GORDON GANO'S ARMY is great too!
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Last edited by whyvern at Nov 19, 2008,
Umm, the exploited are Scottish, Steve Ignorant.

And the Clash f*cking suck. EVERY SINGLE F*CKING TIME I GO OUT IN MY CLASH SHIRT some middle aged c*nt comes up to me and starts saying "Oh mate, the Clash are awesome, but the Pistols suck! Johnny Rotten does a butter advert!"

I swear, the next person who blows the Clash's horn, or collective penis, I am going to hit.

Gordon Gano's Army are good if you like your punk comprimised by indie sh*t.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

And the Clash f*cking suck. EVERY SINGLE F*CKING TIME I GO OUT IN MY CLASH SHIRT some middle aged c*nt comes up to me and starts saying "Oh mate, the Clash are awesome, but the Pistols suck! Johnny Rotten does a butter advert!"

I swear, the next person who blows the Clash's horn, or collective penis, I am going to hit.

The Clash rule.

Never heard of Newton Neurotics before but i liked that video.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

If the Clash suck, why do you wear a Clash shirt?
^ Because it would be pretty stupid to get rid of a perfectly good t shirt just because I've long fallen out of favour with what's on the front.

Good point though.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

ugh...whenever this homeless dude at a metro downtown sees me with a nirvana, or ramones tshirt he always comes up to me starts laughing and screaming...then asks me for money.
grrr..
Quote by BrianApocalypse
^ Because it would be pretty stupid to get rid of a perfectly good t shirt just because I've long fallen out of favour with what's on the front.

wear it inside out

or nothings more punx than putting gaffa tape over a band shirt and writing another name over it in marker pen, ive actually seen that one quite a few times lately, its odd
Fair enough on THE EXPLOITED but there's still CHELSEA dude.

And as for THE CLASH, when they were on... they were spot on. When they were bad... they were ****ing awful.

None of that changes the fact that this band is ****ing awesome.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Maybe I should do a John Lydon and write 'I hate' on it.

Do it.
Hey I figured I should bump this thread cos it's been more than 6 months and THE NEWTOWN NEUROTICS still rule!
Quote by BrianApocalypse

scotland is part of britain, chief.
Quote by stinger12345
Because the Bay Area is the ****.

Quote by RockGuitar92
I'd be like "wtf, bro?" Then I'd promptly ice the bitch.
Quote by punkrockdoc
scotland is part of britain, chief.

Scotland is part of Britain, but not part of England. David said:

England, I'm sorry for saying that your punk sucks... but honestly, you still gave us THE EXPLOITED... even if THE CLASH and THE NEWTOWN NEUROTICS rock, you still got some 'splainin' to do.

Kapeesh, Captain F*cktard?