Poll: Wich guitar?????
Poll Options
View poll results: Wich guitar?????
Custom- Iffy quality
4 15%
Schecter C-7 Hellraiser- Definately good quality
22 85%
Voters: 26.
Ok, I'm stuck between choosing a custom guitar and a Schecter C-7 Hellraiser.
The only reason there's a real choice is that the company/guy who owns the business outsources the order to a factory in whoknowswhere, anycountry... and he says the only reason the price is so low is that he just wants to get his guitars out there, So I got a quote for a guitar that is bound, custom shaped, custom inlays, it has black hardware, licensed floyd since I'm gonna mod it to be fixed, 2 vol. 1 tone, holes for PA-2 and a kill switch, routed for 2 humbuckers, body is Mahogany, neck is maple w/bubinga stripe down the back and ebony fret board... I ordered without electronics and the total came out to $399. But I know the quality of Schecter guitars and I really love the C-7, so I'm really in a dilema! plz halp!

Custom-
24 fret Ebony fret board with custom inlays and a Floyd Rose lock
Grover tuners
Maple Neck with Bubinga Stripe in the back
Set neck
Mahogany body
Routed for the mentioned electronics
Comes with Licensed floyd rose bridge and etc...
2 vol 1 tone
Kill switch
PA-2 Gain booster
AHB-1 neck
AHB-2 Bridge
Black binding

Schecter
7 string
24 fret rosewood fret board with gothic cross inlays
Maple neck
Mahogany body ?
EMG 707 pickups
Killswitch and EMG PA-2 to be installed later
Grey Pearl binding
2 vol 1 tone
String through tone pros
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...
Last edited by reddeath959 at Nov 19, 2008,
What are the pickups on the C7 and the custom?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
We really need more info, that's easier to read and compare.
And all in all, it all depends on whatever "feels" better.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Quote by Xiaoxi
What are the pickups on the C7 and the custom?

The Custom would be AHB-1 in the neck and AHB-2 in the neck, with a Kill switch and EMG PA-2.

The C-7 has EMG-707s and I will be putting in a kill switch and PA-2
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

shecter, bc yesterday i read bout the nigerian e mail scam and theirs always a chance...
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Well I wouldn't rule out the custom guitar but definite play it before you buy it. Ebony fretboards are always nice.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Well, the thing is the guitars he makes are amazing, but I can't play any since they're made to order. I've actually talked to the guy, but I'm not about to take the finish off of my guitar to check if its actually plywood, you know? But then again, he has unfinished guitars in a photo gallery that show solid wood, but still...
Quote by StratoTele

Lol, I got that, but I'm still not sure... I'll give the poll/thread another day or so, but I think I'm gonna go Hellraiser since it looks like pr0n in a white coffin case
Quote by StratoTele