Well its that time to get sum new strings for my gutiar. Im not 100% sure what to buy. i want good quality strings that are good for modern rock ei: avenged sevenfold.

What brand do you guys consider i should buy?. I have a Epiphone les paul Standard if you wanted to know
daddario or DR.
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Don't use DR Black Beauties, even though they last a long time.

Use Ernie Ball strings. Avenged sevenfold uses them (i think it says so on the back of the string packaging.)
OK i think ill go with the Ernie ball brand strings, now which type of them should i buy?theres so many lol. When i first got my guitar at GC, the guy said to go with .10 gauge so..
Quote by Drach6193
OK i think ill go with the Ernie ball brand strings, now which type of them should i buy?theres so many lol. When i first got my guitar at GC, the guy said to go with .10 gauge so..

Don't use super slinkies or anything lighter then. Use regular slinkies, or go heavier if you tune to drop D flat or lower
Use those, for what you need they're perfect, I use an Epi Les Paul aswell, 10-46 is the way forward!
buy the pink pack of ernie ball
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!