Page 1 of 4
What concerts have you been to with your dad? i was at opeth the other night and there were loads of metalhead dads with kids there. I saw page and plant with my old man.
Saw Metallica Tuesday with my dad, mom, and older brother.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Angus_Junior35
Saw Metallica Tuesday with my dad, mom, and older brother.

rofl. you should have taken a picnic hamper
Me and my dad go to Social Distortion whenever they play around here. he's as much of a fan as I am.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by master
My dad listens to Gloria Gaynor...

are you sure he is your biological father? i will survive is a camp classic apparantly.
"Weird Al" Yankovic and Peter Frampton. I haven't been to many shows and he's taken me to all the ones I have. He's into Classic Rock, Funk and Old School Rap.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
i couldn't find anyone to see slayer with me, so i asked my dad to come. i told him slayer was an 80s band. i think he thought they would sound like REO speedwagon. it was funny.
lolz no but my dad went to a few concerts on the nirvana in utero tour, wish i coulda went, to bad i wasnt born till like a month after kurt died
Bob Dylan, Bruce Cockburn, Ladysmith Black Mambazo, Radiohead, and Mark Knopfler.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Bob Dylan. Great experience.

Me too! Great experience as well.

Every concert i've been to has been with my dad. So together we've so far seen:

Def Leppard, Lynryd Skynryd, Crossroads Guitar Festival 2007, Alice Cooper, The Scorpions, and Bob Dylan.
I went to Hootie and the Blowfish with my friend and his dad, but his dad is awesome in the extreme, so I don't know if it really counts since
1)his dad is awesome
2) Hootie and the Blowfish isn't exactly under the br00t4lz category
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...
Saw KISS.

Great night. Saw tittehs on the massive screen cos some chick was pissed and.... It was good.

Quote by Jesse Mrau
Bob Dylan, Bruce Cockburn, Ladysmith Black Mambazo, Radiohead, and Mark Knopfler.

EPIC LULZ!
Quote by bokma
My first time hasn't come yet.. but when I does, I'm gonna die of stage fright

I've seen the Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, Eric Clapton, the Black Crowes, Jerry Lee Lewis, and a few others with my old man. He's the guy who got me into music so whenever we can we go see a concert together (He's strictly classic rock though, so that's all I've seen with him)
Saw one concert with Protest the Hero, All That remains nd Blessthefall and another with The Devil WEars Prada,Illscarlett, Silverstein and Protest the hero with my dad.
Seen Rush with my dad both times I went. I like going with my dad. We like almost the same stuff. I went with 3 other friends and two of their dads to see Coheed & Cambria. They sat in the seats and we went onto the floor, but still.
None, surprisingly

I was meant to go see UB40 with my Mum but... complications... eh.

I would love to go see Prince with either of them but it's damn expensive.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Satriani
Gilbert
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
My dad has taken me to see Tool twice, Coheed & Cambria, Rise Against three times, Thrice on two occasions, Isis, Rush, and a bunch of others.
I go to every concert with my dad and friends and their dads. We have awsome times.
Gear:
Gibson Flying V
Jackson RR3 w/ Zakk Wylde EMG's
'89 Marshall 8240 Combo Amp
Marshall MG10 CD
Boss MT-2
Dunlop Dime Crybaby From Hell
Quote by b4mvthrasher
Saw KISS.

Great night. Saw tittehs on the massive screen cos some chick was pissed and.... It was good.

EPIC LULZ!

The "ck" in Cockburn is silent.
Seriously grow up.
i saw motley crue, aerosmith, lynyrd skynyrd, kid rock, alice cooper, and black sabbath with my dad all awesome shows.

ive also seen poison twice, def leppard, van halen twice, lynyrd skynyrd and bon jovi with my mom

EDIT: oh yeah and i saw zebra with my dad too. how could i forget, i met randy jackson. *smacks self in forhead*
RIP George Carlin (1937-2008)
Quote by in2thesun88
Bruce Springsteen, it was great, him and I have pretty much the same taste in music.

Dude, me too! Except dad doesn't like prog. Where'd you see Bruce?
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
I saw Muse, Stars, and Feist with my Dad.
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA _D
_RAD IO HEA D
I saw Ozzy and Rob Zombie with my Mummy.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
I go to shows with my dad all the time. We've got very similar tastes. We saw the Decemberists, Peter Bjorn & John, The Redwalls, and Bishop Allen, off the top of my head, but I'm sure there's more.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
haha! im going to a concert with my pops tonight
we're seing the Fab Four beatles tribute band
my dad refuses to take me to concerts cause hes a wimp so my mom does or i go with a friend
sum41 w/ monty are i and amber pacific
avenged sevenfold w/ bullet for my valentine & Atreyu & blessthefall
iron maiden
slipknot w/ dragonforce, mastodon, disturbed, machine head, underoath, and like every other band that exists
Rise against w/ thrice and alkaline trio
Underoath w/ saosin and the devil wears prada
and soon- In flames w/ All that remains
My father is too old to enjoy concerts fully. He wouldn't like many of the ones I go to anyways.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
i see blues guitar acts with my dad. i see metal and rock with my friends.

my dad and i have seen numerous blues guitarists, The Allman Bros., and the Experience Hendrix concert.

only difference is no moshing and sober.
my dad's an ass. I see him twice a year and he doesn't make any attention to my family.

I wish I had a fatherly figure.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Page 1 of 4