Page 1 of 6
that is my personal opinion, any one else agree??
GEAR:
PRS CU22 10 top with #10
Gibson lp studio (fireburst)
MIA 06' fender strat sss

Orange rockerverb 50 c

morley rotating speaker '62
" pro wah
mxr flanger '73
line 6 dl4 x2, fm4, dm4
mi audio tube zone
love pedal karl fuzz
Yeah everbody loves them. Or atleast that's what they hear.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i just saw the title and lol'd really hard
Gear:
Gibson Flying V
Jackson RR3 w/ Zakk Wylde EMG's
'89 Marshall 8240 Combo Amp
Marshall MG10 CD
Boss MT-2
Dunlop Dime Crybaby From Hell
No.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
Quote by FlyingV666
i just saw the title and lol'd really hard

+1

Troll, or just an entertaining thread?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
You know where its at hotmoney420. Mmmm exotic pussy.

But i dont see why anyone feels like they owe anything to wear they live. Its ludicrous.
Frusciante

zzeazz -

Im coming for you
Either you're a dumbass bigot or you're a troll. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume the latter.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
saying god bless america is like saying "hey, this country is so awesome we're going to have it blessed by a worthless imaginary piece of ****"

therefore, 'God bless America' is like saying "**** America!!"

and i agree whole heartily. get me out of this country.
Meh, I grew up here, so I can't say no... Like if I grew up in Sweden (I'm 3/4ths Swedish btw) I would probably like it more than America
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...
I live in America and like it but I don't know about the "Greatest" country in the world, although the hordes of immigrants illegal and legal that basically will do anything to get into this country says otherwise.
americas great, but i wouldn't say we're the best, we've plummeted pretty far in the last 20 years
Quote by trying hippie
You know where its at hotmoney420. Mmmm exotic pussy.

But i dont see why anyone feels like they owe anything to wear they live. Its ludicrous.

+1
I live in the U.S., but I sure as hell don't like where we're headed... hell I don't like where we're at right now.
I'll admit it, I lol'd at the title too. Let's keep this one, he's amusing.
If there was a Christo-Judaist god, he would probably say Israel is the greatest country in the world.
Quote by Kensai
Yeah everbody loves them. Or atleast that's what they hear.

+1

Beautifully said.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by sargasm
If there was a Christo-Judaist god, he would probably say Israel is the greatest country in the world.

Ahh good ole America Jr. The country that wouldn't exist if the Americans didn't fund it, protect it and support it.
It's nice.

Our government is out of touch and has deviated wildly from it's original plans (which isn't good, IMO) but other than that, it's OK.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Ahh good ole America Jr. The country that wouldn't exist if the Americans didn't fund it, protect it and support it.

Not really my point, but sure.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
I live in America and like it but I don't know about the "Greatest" country in the world, although the hordes of immigrants illegal and legal that basically will do anything to get into this country says otherwise.

they know rich business owners will guarentee them a job because they will work for cheap
Quote by alexjulia
saying god bless america is like saying "hey, this country is so awesome we're going to have it blessed by a worthless imaginary piece of ****"

therefore, 'God bless America' is like saying "**** America!!"

and i agree whole heartily. get me out of this country.

You're funny.

America is the greatest, best thing that God has given to man on the face of the Earth.
Quote by Twisted Magnum
Americans are practically sprinting to hell.

LMAO +1
You know you're a guitar player when your girlfriend says she got a new g-string and you ask " Is it nickel-wound or bronze phosphorous?"
Quote by sargasm

And America gave Israel to the Jews.....
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Beakwithteeth
You're funny.

America is the greatest, best thing that God has given to man on the face of the Earth.

well if only god existed, then ?

and no.

I've been living in America for a few months, and I hate it.

I want to move back to Europe.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by in2thesun88

forgive me for feeding him, but something has to be said.

here be my opinion: If there even is a god I'm sure he wouldn't pick this country to bless. How stuck up does one have to be to think that the greatest power in the world would favor any country, let alone ours. America is good, but not the greatest. We have a great constitution that gets trampled on by the government in the name of security, or protection of youth. We are one of the few countries with a 21 year old drinking age. Our paranoia with alcohol is laughed at by countries like France, Italy, and most other countries where alcohol is part of the culture and isn't abused. We are a country that is far from being equal. We can't allow homosexual couples get married because of our ancient religious views. We afford tax breaks and other benefits to married couples, so we are discriminating against them by not allowing them to marry. We are a good country, but far from the best.

end of rant.

The whole notion of God bless America along with putting under God in the pledge came from the cold war and the propaganda that the commies were godless monsters and that we were basically Gods chosen to destroy communism.
Its a nice place.

Thats about all I can say

Its about as nice as the other 1st world countries.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

Ummm....actually Isreal has a very stable and strong economy. Not thanks to there pathetic surrounding nations.
Quote by metal4ever6328
Ummm....actually Isreal has a very stable and strong economy. Not thanks to there pathetic surrounding nations.

yeah they would never have that without America, though Israel really shouldn't exist. If I were Palestinian I'd be pissed too. The US basically walked in and told them to gtfo we were gonna get in your business when we shouldn't be.
Quote by in2thesun88

here be my opinion: If there even is a god I'm sure he wouldn't pick this country to bless. How stuck up does one have to be to think that the greatest power in the world would favor any country, let alone ours. America is good, but not the greatest. We have a great constitution that gets trampled on by the government in the name of security, or protection of youth. We are one of the few countries with a 21 year old drinking age. Our paranoia with alcohol is laughed at by countries like France, Italy, and most other countries where alcohol is part of the culture and isn't abused. We are a country that is far from being equal. We can't allow homosexual couples get married because of our ancient religious views. We afford tax breaks and other benefits to married couples, so we are discriminating against them by not allowing them to marry. We are a good country, but far from the best.

+1.

The Democrats have pretty much raped our Constitution in exchange for an inefficient welfare system, as have the Republicans for security. Jefferson is turning in his grave right now, and has been ever since the Civil War.

I don't like the way we try and police the world either. We did it in Viet Nam and we're doing it now in Iraq. We need to worry about our own problems instead of everyone else's.

And you're right about gay marriage too. I've been saying it from the beginning: They're Americans first, homosexuals second, and they deserve the same rights as every other Americans.

I feel that one day we'll look back on the Gay Marriage Controversy as an embarrassing period in American history, in much the same way we look back on the Salem Witch Trials or the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s. Times of prejudice and fear leading to needless violence and inequality.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
America might be far from the greatest country in the world, but without its contributions to music and the guitar along with Englands (Americas grandpa basically) I doubt music or instruments would be where they are today, so thanks for that.

Les Paul
Leo Fender
the Beatles
Jimi Hendrix
Led Zeppelin
Beach Boys
countless others I am not gonna bother lol.