it depends, if the seats go down the floor or you get get there from the concession stand there shouldn't be a problem, no one is going to check your ticket or anything if you are on the floor.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Love your avatar..I got the shirt for it.

But rushing to the floor is kinda a dick move...Since it's probably in some sports arena you'd have to run all the way around and down the stairs.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Arrive in a suitcase, and hope someone with a better seat likes it and takes it in.
Frusciante

zzeazz -

Im coming for you
Quote by slaveofsatan
Love your avatar..I got the shirt for it.

But rushing to the floor is kinda a dick move...Since it's probably in some sports arena you'd have to run all the way around and down the stairs.

usually you can just go to the access area where the concession stands and whatnot are and get to the floor from there, depends on where the promoter has the turnstyles and whatnot set up

Last.fm
I tried once and me and a friend got sent back up to the seating section. My other friend though who went first made it by security and spent the night amongst the wild fans enjoying his time.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I just walked down there... I was on the berm... I got down there and I sat down in the same area as the sound guy since you're hearing what he wants to hear, that and the sound guy was cool
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...
Quote by jeremessmore
I was thinking I could say that my friend was in there and he was my ride home so i had to find him, maybe?

no if you try that security will cuff you and brutally violate your tight virgin ass backstage.

Last.fm
Ticket switch, find two people that are going into standing and ask them to get you in, if they can come back out for drinks or merch or summit that is. They come out, meet you at the stalls, give you their other persons stub, you go in, if questioned, flash them the stub.

Worked for Foo's, Incubus, Greenday, Rammestein and The Foo's. Again.
Quote by Jericho114
I tried once and me and a friend got sent back up to the seating section. My other friend though who went first made it by security and spent the night amongst the wild fans enjoying his time.

The "local arena" is like this. The security/ticket checkers stand right by the stairs, so when they check your ticket they send you up. It's a hockey rink, so there are only a couple ways to get to the floor and the stairs in the seating area aren't one of them. That's why people love The Intersection (one of the large venues in Grand Rapids), it's more or less a GIANT bar, so all the seats are floor seats. I don't know that you'd find someone as big as the Foo Fighters there, though. Most of the bands that play The Intersection are either in that Hard Rock thru Punk area and aren't entirely mainstream.
Last edited by dudius at Nov 20, 2008,
Well from the concerts I've been to, the only way to get down without the security guards checking your ticket is by running your ass off.. but they chase you and grab you.. and drag you out kicking and screaming.. i've seen it happen.