Yes I did

I am ECSTATIC right now! I have been working to make it for over three years, and I finally got there.

If you want to know, I'm a goalkeeper

Soooooo, so this isnt COMPLETELY spam, did anyone else make any Varsity sports?

I would really like a good-job present, guys
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...
Congrats

Here you go:

YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
Quote by renegade2031
Congrats

Here you go:

Hey, thanks!

And special thanks for the cheerleader...
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but don't all seniors become varsity players? At least in my school they do.
I didn't make varsity basketball, but I didn't want to. I might have been good enough, but I didn't really try all that hard in tryouts. Anyway, I'm confident I'll be starting every game for JV, and our team should be good this year, so I'm happy.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Sonicxlover
I didn't make varsity basketball, but I didn't want to. I might have been good enough, but I didn't really try all that hard in tryouts. Anyway, I'm confident I'll be starting every game for JV, and our team should be good this year, so I'm happy.

Same here, but I probably won't be playing varsity next year because they're covered as far as guards until the year after next, and I happen to be graduating next year

But I'm content with JV.
played all varsity sports since freshman year didnt really see much playing time in football till my jr year though. then i started. but congrats on your accomplishments, working hard in the off-season is how things payoff, not working hard during the season!
Quote by Thales
I don't mean to rain on your parade, but don't all seniors become varsity players? At least in my school they do.

I happen to be a junior, kind sir

And no, only about 1/2 of seniors who try out actually make it, everyone else is cut. We have a fairly competitive team
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Quote by pak1351
Congratulations. It's always a big deal to make the team, especially for a goalie, because you only need 2.

Yeah, I had to beat out 4 other guys for 1 spot It was intense, but I managed to pull it off!
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!