im in stonybrook university and i've seen a music class im thinking about taking called guitar workshop. it only has 10 seats and the description doesnt really say much about the class. anyone know what goes on there?
you probably learn guitar maintenance or youll end up building one from scratch.
TAKE IT!!
it says stuff about guitar performance and nothing about maintenance kind of stuff. normally i would take it but the 10 student thing makes it look like something for elite guitarists and i also have a ****load of required classes i have to take too
Quote by shk89
it says stuff about guitar performance and nothing about maintenance kind of stuff. normally i would take it but the 10 student thing makes it look like something for elite guitarists and i also have a ****load of required classes i have to take too

Or maybe it's because not enough people want to go to warrant more than 10 places? Just go, and if you don't like it drop out.
Join it and find out!
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
Basically, you'll be sitting in a room with 10 other guitarists and an instructor. The instructor will give you all a book full of basic technique and reading exercises to work on. You'll also trade off on improvs of various styles.

10 people is a lot though...may be a little too much in one room.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana