yea i was in the middle of playing and my strap gave on and my guitar fell to the floor (hard wood flooring) and it cracked right under the neck and a little under the fretboard.

how would i fix this properly. it an acoustic, and also i took off my string and i saw that some of my tuning pegs were lose, is that normal??
Quote by Lil Macker
Please tell me he's not from The Pit. That place changes people...

*shudders*
what part of the neck? the headstock, the joint with the headstock, somewhere behing the frets, or on the body joint?
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by ldnovelo
what part of the neck? the headstock, the joint with the headstock, somewhere behing the frets, or on the body joint?

it not on the neck its under. the part were it sticks out of the body. sorry if i didnt make that clear
Quote by Lil Macker

*shudders*
wow, i thought u were talking about ur neck, like on ur body. i was tryin to figure out how that had anything to do with ur guitar.

im retarded
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
take it to GB&C

also,. its hard to help without pictures
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Quote by wicket_nirvana
wow, i thought u were talking about ur neck, like on ur body. i was tryin to figure out how that had anything to do with ur guitar.

im retarded

I thought the same thing when I read the title lol
i will post pictures tomorrow. and if it was on my real body i would have post this in the pit.
Quote by Lil Macker

*shudders*