We should have already hunted down and killed Bin Laden, we just got sidetracked by the war in Iraq.
Al Qaida endorsed Mccain, for the sole reason that it would make their recruiting efforts easier. Now that Obama has won, they're just trying to spin it in their favor.
Quote by Babbs
We should have already hunted down and killed Bin Laden, we just got sidetracked by the war in Iraq.
Al Qaida endorsed Mccain, for the sole reason that it would make their recruiting efforts easier. Now that Obama has won, they're just trying to spin it in their favor.

So what we should do is invade Pakistan (for the ignorant pit monkeys, that's where Bin Laden is) and start a war with them.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
im beginning to think these guys might just be total douchebags! im only giving them two or three more chances, and then im not their friends anymore!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Anyone who couldn't see this coming is a dumbass. We elected a likeable leader, and so they have to try to descredit him in the eyes of fundamentalist Muslims.

Looks like voting Obama really helped our relations in the Middle East.

So you thought electing Obama would make all the terrorists love us? Get real.
Quote by Spamwise
Anyone who couldn't see this coming is a dumbass. We elected a likeable leader, and so they have to try to descredit him in the eyes of fundamentalist Muslims.

So you thought electing Obama would make all the terrorists love us? Get real.

No I didn't think they would love us, nor did I think it would change their feelings toward us at all. But many people thought it would.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by mdawg24
What? Obama isn't even president yet and everything's already going downhill? Surprise surprise.

No? They just issued a video condemning him. They would have done that regardless of who was elected. Get your head out of your ass.

But many people thought it would.

I doubt it. Maybe a few, but then there were also people who thought that McCain would "win" in Iraq.
Quote by mdawg24
What? Obama isn't even president yet and everything's already going downhill? Surprise surprise.

Downhill? I forgot about all the love letter Osama sent Bush.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by dubstar92
So what we should do is invade Pakistan (for the ignorant pit monkeys, that's where Bin Laden is) and start a war with them.

In your dreams!LOL
Hey remember Pakistan isn't like Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Somalia, Iran, Syria or Bosnia!
Man it is Pakistan, we have worlds Sixth Largest and well equipped and highly trained Army, Air force and Navy........ we have nuclear arsenal and we can easily hit any target within a diameter of 5000 kms through our ICBMs !!! Remember what happened to USSR? When they tried to invade Afghanistan and Pakistan?!! Well, they were ****ed up by the Afghan Mujahideens and Pakistani Air Force and definitely ISI, what Obama should really do is rap around! Lmao!! Or simply look at the facts that what will be the after effects of attacking Pakistan a country of 170 million and a country which has fought 4 wars with India and Won 3 out of 4! One could realize the might of Indian army, with huge numbers of men and weaponry!! I hope he reads the facts as soon as he join the office at White House in January!

Pakistan is not a joke bro, no doubt our tribal belt is the main problem, but that only constitutes of not more 4 million Pakistani tribal people of 170 million.... and 7.8% of Land!!
They are ****ing good fighters and are not scared of any thing and are ready to die for their homeland, Pakistan!

Some more facts, we are not really dependent on USA in weaponry it is only the F-16s and Cobras that we have, while rest of the entire military stuff in indigenous, we have our own self manufacture fighters like JF-17 Thunders a 4.5 generation aircraft and also K-8! We have our own tanks, like AL-KHALID , AL-ZAARAR , Talha and ZulfiQar pakistani technology and build at HIT (Heavy Industries Taxila)! And gun, RPGs , missiles, ammo, etc all are manufactured and WAH factory second largest Ammo factory in ASIA! and even our Pathans know how to assemble AK-47s and RPGs!! So what do u thinks now bro?!
Quote by dubstar92
http://news.aol.com/article/al-qaida-insults-obama-in-audio-tape/253751

Looks like voting Obama really helped our relations in the Middle East.

I can't find the video of the president elect's response, but to put it short, we will hunt them down and kill them. Hmmm who else said he wanted to kill terrorists???
don't equate Al Qaida with the Middle East in general.

Our relations with countries in the Middle East IS important.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by pwnerer
Your title should be 'US foreign relations'. We're not all american.

Fact here.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by IbanexGSPaki
In your dreams!LOL
Hey remember Pakistan isn't like Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Somalia, Iran, Syria or Bosnia!
Man it is Pakistan, we have worlds Sixth Largest and well equipped and highly trained Army, Air force and Navy........ we have nuclear arsenal and we can easily hit any target within a diameter of 5000 kms through our ICBMs !!! Remember what happened to USSR? When they tried to invade Afghanistan and Pakistan?!! Well, they were ****ed up by the Afghan Mujahideens and Pakistani Air Force and definitely ISI, what Obama should really do is rap around! Lmao!! Or simply look at the facts that what will be the after effects of attacking Pakistan a country of 170 million and a country which has fought 4 wars with India and Won 3 out of 4! One could realize the might of Indian army, with huge numbers of men and weaponry!! I hope he reads the facts as soon as he join the office at White House in January!

Pakistan is not a joke bro, no doubt our tribal belt is the main problem, but that only constitutes of not more 4 million Pakistani tribal people of 170 million.... and 7.8% of Land!!
They are ****ing good fighters and are not scared of any thing and are ready to die for their homeland, Pakistan!

Some more facts, we are not really dependent on USA in weaponry it is only the F-16s and Cobras that we have, while rest of the entire military stuff in indigenous, we have our own self manufacture fighters like JF-17 Thunders a 4.5 generation aircraft and also K-8! We have our own tanks, like AL-KHALID , AL-ZAARAR , Talha and ZulfiQar pakistani technology and build at HIT (Heavy Industries Taxila)! And gun, RPGs , missiles, ammo, etc all are manufactured and WAH factory second largest Ammo factory in ASIA! and even our Pathans know how to assemble AK-47s and RPGs!! So what do u thinks now bro?!

Like Pakistan could stand up to the United States? Not trying to start a flame war here, but get real.
Quote by CelestialChaos
Like Pakistan could stand up to the United States? Not trying to start a flame war here, but get real.

*Waits for someone to shout out "MY D*CK IS BIGGER THAN YOURS!"*
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by pwnerer
Your title should be 'US foreign relations'. We're not all american.
you expect FAR too much. TS can't even spell. you want him to have an enlightened viewpoint?

"Foriegn Realtions"
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by dubstar92

No. We TRY to get the Pakistani government to cooperate with us.
Quote by CelestialChaos

We can but why should we, until and unless they are good with us we are good with them, i know USA is a Super Power, but it can show its aggression only on countries like Somalia, Syria, (Ex) Yugoslavia, Graveyard (Afghanistan), Vietnam, Iraq and ...........!
What i really mean is that don't have too much confidence in what you have by simply knocking down these nations!
Look at Obama, he talks about " Attacking Pakistan" ha in his dreams! Once he gets into the office he would realize the realities!
Quote by CelestialChaos

That's what they thought about Iraq.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
amma go ahead and call this politics
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish