gatewaytobeyond
376 IQ
has anyone seen them live? i used the searchbar but couldn't come up with anything. If anyone has seen them live, how were they? I've always wanted to go to one of their shows but haven't got a chance and wondering if it'd be worth it. Also, does anyone know of any live recordings of veritas, aequitas or pathos? Last thing, what does veritas and aequitas mean? I guess it's spanish for something but I never took spanish in school

thanks
Member #4 of the I hate "only" threads group

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
rdineen
FIRE!!!
64 IQ
I saw them the second night I went to the Thrash and Burn tour (we left early because we had to take some peeps home the first night) with Arsonists Get All the Girls, Parkway Drive, Misery Signals, Winds of Plague, etc... Except for the place was empty which sucked they put on a great show.
Quote by Wasted-Youth
I laugh at people that say "well my mac doesn't get viruses!" That's like bragging that nobody breaks into your shack and steals your lawn chair.

Quote by Yakult
I've got more faith in Michael Jackson safely babysitting my cousin, than I do in Windows.
iforgotairholes
21 IQ
its latin, i'm pretty sure and it means "truthfulness and justice". I haven't seen them live, but I would also like to
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
barge1
major rager
107 IQ
they are my favorite band. ****ing amazing. cool dudes, great music, awesome live, and downright ****ing awesome.
on the brink of extinction.
kryptonite22
2,832 IQ
Quote by gatewaytobeyond
Last thing, what does veritas and aequitas mean? I guess it's spanish for something but I never took spanish in school

thanks
um, or just maybe its latin?
veritas is truth, i think aequitas is justice. either way, google is most probably your friend.
Tapping_Ninja
Mad Tapper
566 IQ
AMAZING BNAD!!!! ****in' one of my top favorite bands. I have all their albums, but the mark of judas... Which I want badly...
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all
Kirouac
44 IQ
Saw them live once opening for abr...

The drummer looked pissed-off and they had no energy on stage.

They had an obvious lack of passion....

Of course it was one of the last show of a very long tour, but still...
XCount Me InX
The UN of UG
265 IQ
i missed them with Himsa
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
SadistNation
1,256 IQ
Quote by XCount Me InX
i missed them with Himsa

i saw them with Himsa in 06. I've seen them 6 or 7 times because they are from here but they don't play home too much anymore since they got bigger, it saddens me. Veritas Aequtas (something like that) is like truth and loyalty or justice or something.

http://livetothrash.de/media.php#videos

theres a video of Veritas live in DC in 06, i was there , you can see the back of my head.

but yeah use the search button and not the bar, there have been many threads on them over the years.