Hey there Pit,
I'm 17 days away from my 18th birthday and I wanna do a party at my place. I dont want to do it in my house 'cause i dont want the people to destroy everything and all that so outside is my only option. I just want some tip for a good party and some do's and dont's kind of stuff....
You know you're a guitar player when your girlfriend says she got a new g-string and you ask " Is it nickel-wound or bronze phosphorous?"
uh do you live in town close to allot of people?

anyway a really really good party is when you let **** get smashed I mean... its only fair your stuff gets as smashed as you do
booze.

lots of booze.
Quote by guitarlover57
So what is this "pear", iv heard so much about? people on here keep talking about it and i have no idea what theyre saying,help me with this please!!
Don'ts-
get caught
get the cops called on ye
get drunk and pass out (you're open for many terrible things then)
etc
i just turned 18 yesterday! just go out man, it's way simpler.
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.
the people are really a lot more important than the alcohol to make a good party. be sure to invite people who dont suck.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Drugs, booze, good Dj, bedrooms. = awesome party
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
do:
-pin the tail on the donky
-truth or dare (keep it clean!)
-hide and seek
-create-your-own-goody-bag

don't:
-have alcohol around
-invite any girls
-eat too much cake
-stay up too late
-bother the neighbors

you'll have the perfect party!
Going out is not my kind of stuff....
You know you're a guitar player when your girlfriend says she got a new g-string and you ask " Is it nickel-wound or bronze phosphorous?"
Quote by Zugunruhe
the people are really a lot more important than the alcohol to make a good party. be sure to invite people who dont suck.

...and that won't try to **** your girlfriend. Believe me that really sucks.
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.
You can have a party in your house, just be sure to lock anything valuable/able to be smuggled out in one room, preferably in your bedroom. Keep the blinds closed, put big garbage cans in a couple of rooms, make sure towels/pong equipment is readily available.

That should suffice, bar any kind of stupidity - like your friends throwing something out of your window or letting kids walk around in your front yard with a blunt or beer in plain sight.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by flightX

anyway a really really good party is when you let **** get smashed I mean... its only fair your stuff gets as smashed as you do

i concur.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
I turned 20 yesterday and I just had a gathering of friends at a buddy's apartment (twas a surprise party) it was also the first time I ever drank so it was fun. But the people you're with is more important than throwing some big ass party. But that's IMO
Quote by Wasted-Youth
I laugh at people that say "well my mac doesn't get viruses!" That's like bragging that nobody breaks into your shack and steals your lawn chair.

Quote by Yakult
I've got more faith in Michael Jackson safely babysitting my cousin, than I do in Windows.
Quote by blindfatkid23
...and that won't try to **** your girlfriend. Believe me that really sucks.

LMFAF!!!
Play darts. Lawn darts.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
general rule of thumb: party at your house -> you dont drink much

just to make sure your place doesnt get ruined and you have it all under control
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Quote by Zugunruhe
the people are just as important as the alcohol to make a good party. be sure to invite people who are really funny when they're wasted.

fixed
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
If you're having a house party...
Do hide anything and everything you value away in a locked place. Somewhere drunk people won't go.
Do do lots of good music,
Do bring lots of booze, as host you must provide some sort of barrel of drink a mixture of things usually fill a large saucepan with something
Do think up some bitching drinking games
Do invite many people
Do make sure parents are out for at least the whole night
Do not get so drunk you pass out. You will get teabagged/ drawn on/ raped
Do invite lots of teh girl species.
Do set a theme (fancy dress) anyone who doesn't/ doesn't meet required specifications has to do forfeits for the rest of the night
Do make sure you have lots of emergency kitchen role incase of puking
Do make sure you're all able to hit town after
Do make sure you provide pizza
Do make sure no-one has sexytime in your bed. Thats for you.

There's probably more...
I've been awake since 5.30 this morning. This kind of thing occupies me.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Quote by clearchaos
do:
-pin the tail on the donky
-truth or dare (keep it clean!)
-hide and seek
-create-your-own-goody-bag

don't:
-have alcohol around
-invite any girls
-eat too much cake
-stay up too late
-bother the neighbors

you'll have the perfect party!

I'm going to put my eggs in this guys basket.
Quote by broly_the_best6
Hey there Pit,
I'm 17 days away from my 18th birthday and I wanna do a party at my place. I dont want to do it in my house 'cause i dont want the people to destroy everything and all that so outside is my only option. I just want some tip for a good party and some do's and dont's kind of stuff....

good luck with staying outside were freezing here in quebec!
yeah I know.... I was planing a big big big fire so people arent freezing ...
i think if theres a danger of death by exposure, thats not the best recipie for a rockin' party.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Yeah... but the pit made me change my mind... inside seems better