Page 1 of 2
The kid was dumb. There is a reason he is dead.

His sister looked kinda cute though.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
He obviously raised his son poorly if he:

A) "Ran away" from home after having his video games revoked
B) Couldn't survive on his own for a couple of weeks

Sorry, please play again.
Deserved it.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Ashton Kutcher was going to run out of the bushes and say 'YOU JUST GOT PUNK'D' until the kid actually did it.

I still kind of wish Ashton would have done it anyway, though.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by bloodshed344
I'll post the same thing I did in the other thread:

Why do they call it an XBox 360?

Because when daddy takes it away you turn 360 degrees and die in the forest.

So your still facing the same direction?

I don't get it.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
I understand the kid was a d-bag about the Xbox...but c'mon people, he's dead now. No reason to be assholes. It was just a little kid who got mad. It's not enough to warrant saying "He deserves to be dead" and other ****.
Old news, they now think that he died from a chest injury from falling out of a tree which is funny in a horrible kind of way.
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Is the retard eligible for a Darwin Award? I mean dying of hypothermia and staying out in below zero temperatures whilst inadequately clothed is stupid but falling out of a tree afterwards and dying as well?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Old news.

Yep.

That article prepares me for another sigh followed by, "Oh well".

You've got to weed the stupid ones out for humanity to survive. He was 15... even if you had the crappiest parents alive, school could prepare you to make a rational decision.
Quote by yingyangthang
Killed by GRiMReaPer109948
Respawn in 3...2...1...

I prefer:

"Killed by PwNaGe-TrEe assisted by GrAvItY"
Thats seems better.
Quote by domino_92
I think hardcore2step has the right idea

Quote by civildp1
Yeah but God won't touch my penis. So it's like, what choice do I have but to turn to women?
Damn, If you dont have somewhere to run to. Then why in the hell was he stupid enough to run away? I get having a ****ty dad or whatever. But still, least think of a place where you can crash. It's like you want to feel bad cause its a tragedy and all that. But like damn. Its hard to feel bad for really stupid people.
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.
Hahahahahaha. What a dumb little shit. No condolences from me. I should thank him for the comedy though.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by XianXiuHong
They did however, get a helicopter but they were too late.

Also, they lost the visual on him because he had climbed up into a tree to get a good vantage point on the bogeys incoming. Apparently he had good sniper skills but had low health and no medi-packs so the fall gave him a -1 frag.
Quote by beetroot10
theres no reaspawn points in RL.... WTF is this, F*cking Spongecake?

The kid was like "oh yeah I can jump out of this tree ill just respawn in 10 seconds" then he realized too late that he doesnt live in XBOX 360 land.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Was he not wearing his gillie suit?
Quote by domino_92
I think hardcore2step has the right idea

Quote by civildp1
Yeah but God won't touch my penis. So it's like, what choice do I have but to turn to women?
does he count as "an hero"?
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Quote by hardcore2step
Was he not wearing his gillie suit?

that's why they couldn't find him until he was dead, his sniper skillz were to leet. He was actually in the front yard of the house the whole time they were looking for him.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Quote by Thomme
that's why they couldn't find him until he was dead, his sniper skillz were to leet. He was actually in the front yard of the house the whole time they were looking for him.

He forgot to put in the god mode cheat before he fell
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
I knew there was a good reason why I don't play video games............
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
Wow, uh.. I'm pretty shocked at how retarded you kids are. I don't know the kid myself, but I work with a friend of his sister's and she was pretty torn up about it. As a matter of fact, a lot of people around here are torn up about it.

This is people's lives you're talking about, and sure there are plenty of things to joke about, but death isn't one of them. He was just one of the more socially awkward kids, hard time fitting it, not many things to hold on to, and it just so happens that his boldest move was also his dumbest. Sucks, but it happened, and it's not changing, but there's absolutely no reason that any one of you should be ripping on him.

Clinging to 4chan memes like this kid:
Quote by Shadowenspirit
does he count as "an hero"?

and this kid:
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

does not make you cool.

Pretty low, guys. Pretty low, even for the pit.

Grow up, smarten up, and live your life.
hug your local pug dealer!
Last edited by cody733 at Nov 20, 2008,
Page 1 of 2