Ok so i live in nashville tennessee, The ozrics whom i may never see in my whole adult life are playing in boulder colorado on the 28th of november. The exact distance according to mapquest is 1192.42 miles and the travel time is 18 hours and 13 minutes... so if i eat thanksgiving lunch with my family and book it to colorado, that would put me there at 8:30 (give or take). The gig of a lifetime begins at 9. Im honestly considering this.....
sounds epic, be sure to take friends.
and make sure some of them have vaginas, for your satisfaction.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
I am taking one friend along, everyone Tagging along must be able to withstand 18 hours without food or bathroom brakes, a woman will not attend. And i have about 400 bucks to burn, more than enough to get me there.
Quote by theking182
sounds epic, be sure to take friends.
and make sure some of them have vaginas, for your satisfaction.

and a Vid cam!
a plan this epic must be documented...
whether a success or failure, it would be awesome
Not that i know of. This is the first time theyve played in the us in 3 years. Everyone in the band is getting old too and im not sure how much longer they will be around. I will see them before i die... or die trying to see them... which very well could happen.
Oh go for it then. Document it like that other guy said. This is a crazy adventure, I would do something like this if I was older. I only have one Ozrics album, I listened to it once or twice. I must give it another listen if they are cool enough to create this level of dedication.
If i do end up taking this trip i will be sure to document it, ive done the math and i figure im going to need about 16 cans of full-throttle (blue agave to be exact).