Page 1 of 2
Okay so I just got a phone call from a rather distraught younger brother. He is in Grade 11 and going through all the usual dramatic high school ****. You know, first real dates, losing virginity, acne, being "cool", etc.

He has been kinda depressed lately, and I haven't really thought much of it, but today he explained that he is going to drop out of school because he hates Gym class. (Gym Class is mandatory for him to get his diploma, he needs 5 credits of Gym so he is getting it over with).

So anyways, I started laughing and said "what the hell man? It's just gym? Whats wrong the showering with other guys thing?"

and he said "Naw I don't care about that. I care about the stupid games we have to play in gym."

So i said, "what games?"

Then he said something I thought was a joke.

"I hate playing 'Grab the Weiner'."

"Wut?"

"It's like tag but one person gets this tube filled with foam or something and you have to get from one side of the gym to the other to "rescue" your team. To do this you pass them the weiner and they make a run to the otherside where upon they can free one person, yet if the opposing team "grabs the weiner" the person who loses it is out of the game."

"Lolwut???"

"Yeah and its getting kinda wierd because now instead of people grabbing the "weiner" they are actually grabbing "real weiners"."

"What about the girls in the class?"

"Lots of them are offended I think. People are telling them to grab the "weiner" and having laughs about it, then its carrying on out of class."

I was baffled and told him not to drop out, and talk to the principal. He said the principal knew about the game and since the students are who call it "grab the weiner" there is nothing wrong. The game is called "Rescue".

Seems a bit weird, I am surprised its allowed to be honest.

tl/dr : my little brother feels awkward playing a game called "Grab the weiner". He is embarassed and belittled by being forced to grab wieners.

I am so gonna do that to my friend tomorrow. I'ma grab his wiener all day.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
So he dislikes guys grabbing his penis? Couldn't he just tell the peniscipal that the other students are touching his bathing suit area? Or you could go there and bring the hammer down.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Have him invite the principal to a game.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Quote by Xiaoxi

mine also while you're at it
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
So he dislikes guys grabbing his penis? Couldn't he just tell the peniscipal that the other students are touching his bathing suit area? Or you could go there and bring the hammer down.

Apparently guys are putting the weiner in the general vicinity of male asses, chicks vagoo's etc. I think its just a case of immaturity and typical teenage gym class antics. To be honest I lol'd. I think he is overreacting just a bit. I mean sure its a wierd game called "grab the weiner" but I'm sure he'll be fine.

And no, I'm not gonna go to his school and **** around, I'll end up getting charged or something all because of some weiner game. So thats out of the question.

To be honest, I think the gym department should just buy a Baton..but then I'm sure the kids would label it "grab the dildo".
tell him to change the name to "punch the weiner"

then tell him to play for his life.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Apparently guys are putting the weiner in the general vicinity of male asses, chicks vagoo's etc. I think its just a case of immaturity and typical teenage gym class antics. To be honest I lol'd. I think he is overreacting just a bit. I mean sure its a wierd game called "grab the weiner" but I'm sure he'll be fine.

And no, I'm not gonna go to his school and **** around, I'll end up getting charged or something all because of some weiner game. So thats out of the question.

To be honest, I think the gym department should just buy a Baton..but then I'm sure the kids would label it "grab the dildo".

or how about not even play it if it offends him that much. its a public school right? im pretty sure they would respect it and not let him play or find him some other activity (i didnt go to a public school)
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
grab the wiener. That is the gayest phys ed game I have ever heard of.

If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Just tell a group of mothers that have nothing better to do. They'll take care of the rest.

Maddox fan?
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
Stupid moronic behavior of male teens= deal with it

It could be worse

His gym teacher could be playing "rescue" with him in a hot tub
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by potcorn56
or how about not even play it if it offends him that much. its a public school right? im pretty sure they would respect it and not let him play or find him some other activity (i didnt go to a public school)

Gym is mandatory for a diploma you need 5 credits. Not participating is the equivalent of an F. He doesn't want to fail and have to repeat the whole year again. Apparently "Grab the weiner" has replaced "Dodgeball" because too many kids were getting hurt. So for 1 month of the 8 month curriculum he has to play grab the weiner for 30 minutes. He has been doing it two weeks and I can tell it is taking its toll on him mentally and physically.
Wait, so they're grabbing each others penises? Don't you think that noone would want to play that kind of game, It sounds kind of strange.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
inmy school if u dont have your p.e. clothes then you ont play so tell him not do take his clothes when they are going to play that game or he could just hit them in their wiener if they touch him .....he could even ditch that period or write himself a note that says he is offended by that game and have his parents sign it
Last edited by sbinlb at Nov 19, 2008,
I was just gonna say, he probably failed to mention that the gym teachers like to fill in if there's an odd number of students.
Quote by kurtcobainsucks
hes a pussy lol

Yeah he definitely should "Man up" and start grabbing other mens weiners and letting himself get fondled.

Oh god, please no one inform PSS students, it would spread like herpes after the condoms run out.
I can see my friends now "hahahaha, grab da wwwwweeeeeeeeeenuuuuuuuuuuuurrr!!!"
Quote by restless_thrash
i am regularly a docile guy. but if some "cool" prick grabs my weiner, he'll suffer the consequences, be it police involvement, or my own little game, "bite the hot-dog".

I hope nobody ever bites my hotdog.

edit : i am not the type to sig, I never sig the comments of people saying positive things about me, and I rarely sig for the lol factor, but you my friend have won the coveted position of a sig in the unsigable sig.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

And now I really doubt that your telling the truth. Sure your not just trying to get some attention?
You stole my Overture
If they're touching each others penises, and he doesn't feel comfortable, he should go to the principal, or have your guys' parent and/or gaurdian go to the principal.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
if someone grabbed my wiener in gym class i'd probably punch them in the face.

then rub my wiener on them.

but seriously, that's a bit awkward. i'm surprised they are letting it continue if that stuff is actually happening.
Quote by Xiaoxi

I'd sig this but there isn't enough room for me to do so without being obnoxious.

On-topic: Umm... hahaha, what? Grab the wiener? Really? And I thought MY gym class was immature because we hit eachother in the head with a sack of dodgeballs and yell "You've just been teabagged!" and on occasion shut the lights out in the boy's locker room and yell "KEEP YOUR BUTTHOLES TIGHT!"
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by daytripper75
if someone grabbed my wiener in gym class i'd probably punch them in the face.

then rub my wiener on them.

but seriously, that's a bit awkward. i'm surprised they are letting it continue if that stuff is actually happening.

I think most of it is happening behind the scenes. I doubt the gym teacher would condone weiner grabbing during class. Also, I think that for the most part it is in a joking fashion and under the guise of peer pressure nobody is seriously coming forward.
Quote by MyNameIsLame
shut the lights out in the boy's locker room and yell "KEEP YOUR BUTTHOLES TIGHT!"

I'd feel pretty uncomfortable playing that game myself, just tell him to punch the other guy's "weiners" so they'll think twice before grabbing his
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
You think grab the weiner is wierd, anyone ever see waiting? There was a mass epidemic of the goat game at my high school, could hardly turn a corner without see'ing male genitalia.
If he wears a cup, no one can grab his weiner.
At the Justice Tour:
Guy in audience: Libertyville represent!
Tom Morello: Yes. Libertyville…represent.

Quote by IDread
Damn. You got insanely lucky when it comes to manly surnames.

Ai æm eɪ prəpoʊnənt ʌv eɪ kəmplitli fənɛtɪk ælfəbɛt. Spɛl ɛvriθɪŋ wɪθ ðə AɪPiEɪ.
Tell him to be a man and get it over with.

Why would you dropped out of school because you're embarrassed of a game and people who you're not going to see again.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Book a meeting with the principal. The gym teacher will probably be fired and maybe even charged with some sort of offence.
Page 1 of 2