Pretty transparent band plug...
Quote by candysars
The best Pokemon is Metapod. Name him Wiener or P3n1s, and then use harden. LAWLZ everytime.

Schecter C-1 Elite EMG 81/85
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Get more friends?
Quote by MooshMooshMarc

Hi 5 man! this is what Im talkin bout!

Rig:
05' B.C. Rich Warlock
Line 6 Spide III 75 Watt Combo
Behringer Cry Babe
Digitech Death Metal
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Rodam Cables
D'aDarrio XL
Chain for a strap
Just write your URL EVERYWHERE.
Quote by candysars
The best Pokemon is Metapod. Name him Wiener or P3n1s, and then use harden. LAWLZ everytime.

Schecter C-1 Elite EMG 81/85
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
yea just put your url all over the place and post a lot of youtube videos and post them as video replies to already popular videos that are close to yalls genre.

btw i like the music man. the first song on your playlist kinda sounds like some sort of weird radiohead/guns n roses mashup but it works.
go to bands myspace pages that are similar to yours and post your URL, most people, will atleast click it and check it out real quick, but just spam it everywhere (URL that is) forums, in signatures, flyers around town or in schools. Tell people at shows to check you out on myspace. Theres a bunch of different ways to do it.

I'll add you lol, i like your stuff
Last edited by scguitarking927 at Nov 20, 2008,
people like it if you have conversations with em. so if someone sends you a comment, take the time to make a personal reply. talk to them as if you've know em for years. also, try things like putting ur MSN name on your myspace or something like that. when a fan actually talks to one of the band members they seem to get a real buzz from it..
Who decided that pie would be sold on Tuesday but not Wednesday?
Quote by Dunjma
people like it if you have conversations with em. so if someone sends you a comment, take the time to make a personal reply. talk to them as if you've know em for years. also, try things like putting ur MSN name on your myspace or something like that. when a fan actually talks to one of the band members they seem to get a real buzz from it..

excellent point. Im the myspace guy of my band, and i swear, i've had some of the most boring/**** conversations on that bitch of a website, but it does give your band a good rep, that you do in fact talk to fans, and that your actually kewl people.

And yes, spam spam spam.

Put it in your sig, send an email with the link in it to everyone of your msn contacts.
Add other bands, and leave a comment on their page, or a poster, or something that will catch people's eyes.
Start by going on the myspace and adding *everyone* who is likely to see you live. This means everyone in your School/College. Start a facebook group. Make flyers. Badges and stuff.

Once you get a few hundred friends, start with the bulletins. This allows you to get into your potential fan base's computers! What better advertising? Make a banner people can put on their myspace and stuff.

My band did all this and now we get about 50 plays a day, and thats continuously ticking over without much of a push from us. Maybe the odd bulletin or blog to keep people interested and let them know we're still alive.

No matter how much you hate it, you've got to announce the myspace URL at gigs. You've got a good band name and it's good that it's your myspace URL. I hate it when i have to track a band down who's myspace is myspace.com/blahblahblahband09uk or summit like that.

EDIT - didnt see that you had a lot of friends already, just make sure that a high proportion of them is peoples personal myspaces. Not bands, businesses, myspace *****s etc.

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
Last edited by Jonnomainman at Nov 21, 2008,
go to friendstorm.net. put in your ID, and you just add ppl over and over. that's how people get thousands of friends on myspace.