hey well im thinking of getting this guitar i think i can get it by christmas, so im asking you smart peoples if i should get this guitar!

im really into playing metallica i play stuff like master of puppets, the day that never comes, as i lay dying, basically that cool stuff. do you think this is the best guitar for the 430 or less price range?

(1 more question, does the tremolo thing get out of tune quickly as they say? thanks peeps.)
Get the 602. WAY better in the future.

With the 202, you might be dissapointed in how it sounds, and then want to mod it out. After you do so, it will most likely cost more than the 602 woul have cost.

The 602 has better hardware, including FAR superior pickups. The EMG set will most definately give you the sound you want. If you play Metallica a lot, don't you want a metal sound suited to their music?

As for the Floyd Rose(tremolo), I don't have much experience.

tl;dr

GET THE 602! WAAAY BETTER IN THE LONG RUN!
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
hm. i heard from people its really good. what would be the best guitar under 400?
Quote by crimson205
(1 more question, does the tremolo thing get out of tune quickly as they say? thanks peeps.)

if you have to say tremelo thing dont get one the metanice that goes with it is sometimes very confusing atleast research alot before perchase
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!