Searchbar used.

Eh well, my PSP's damn volume isn't enough br00tal* seriously. My other mp3 is cool but anyone knows how I could boost that shet up?

*Btw I don't wana make you yell BLASPHEMY! at me but I don't listen to metal

EDIT: No it's not the psp's speakers but my prob is with headphones actualy, and no, the headphones aren't the problem.
Last edited by kevC4 at Nov 20, 2008,
Buy a computer, get emulator, play on computer, plug into sound system, get aids, die, wonder where I am going with this, think quietly to yourself, and finally keep living the dream.
Quote by Hot_Money420
Buy a computer, get emulator, play on computer, plug into sound system, get aids, die, wonder where I am going with this, think quietly to yourself, and finally keep living the dream.

o_o"?
duits a psp. it has half inch speakers in it and the amp is designed to make the battery last long. what do you expect. get an adapter to rca outs and run it through a PA if youre so adamant about making a portable game system a good audio source. i appologize for my attitude but seriously dude.
Quote by MichaelOfCanton
duits a psp. it has half inch speakers in it and the amp is designed to make the battery last long. what do you expect. get an adapter to rca outs and run it through a PA if youre so adamant about making a portable game system a good audio source. i appologize for my attitude but seriously dude.

Oh **** guys , I forgot to tell this problem is not with the speakers but with headphones =/
it has a weak amp, and isn't really intended for music, find a portable headphone amp.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Well, if you have the original psp headphones, theres a resistor in them you can remove that completely removes ANY volume limiting. Apparently makes it a bunch louder, i doubt it though.

But really, the psp has alot of volume in it, if youre not getting enough, look into a better set of earphones. Or if your using big over head headphones, thats your problem, get a set of nice earbuds
Quote by Dark_Merlin
Well, if you have the original psp headphones, theres a resistor in them you can remove that completely removes ANY volume limiting. Apparently makes it a bunch louder, i doubt it though.

But really, the psp has alot of volume in it, if youre not getting enough, look into a better set of earphones. Or if your using big over head headphones, thats your problem, get a set of nice earbuds

I'll check out for better earphones but with other mp3s and my current headphones it was ok but I'm not sure at 100% so yea I'll check out that.